Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know mine is the only British one (otherwise I wouldn't have made it - I did check). Here's a link:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...7499520&ref=mf

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if this has been said but if you mix a bit of cream soda with coke it tastes exactly the same as vanilla coke.

ReputationRep:
    Or if you're feeling alcoholic, mix vanilla flavoured vodka and coke to get the vanilla-y,coke-y goodness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarless Hero)
    Or if you're feeling alcoholic, mix vanilla flavoured vodka and coke to get the vanilla-y,coke-y goodness.
    I think I'll try that sometime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smish)
    Don't know if this has been said but if you mix a bit of cream soda with coke it tastes exactly the same as vanilla coke.
    I'm actually gonna try that now

ReputationRep:
    Just for the record (:tongue:) I picked up a litre of this amazing stuff in one of my local towns on the way back from a trip to Munich today. Chuffed

ReputationRep:
    i loved coke vanilla.

ReputationRep:
    tbh you might want to check the cornershops. I mean, really. I recently found one in London that stocks cans of Mezzo Mix for 50p each - it's a Coca-Cola manufactured Spezi, a German drink, sort of Cola-and-Orange-Fanta-mixture, available in the Germany only. These were imported cans, with German prints all over it, and cost 1/3 of what the German deli charge for that - 50p as opposed to £1.50 (if not even more now). :lolwut:

So yeah, it's quite really possible you'd still get Vanilla Coke in the more seedy cornershops in large cities. Would be good to have it in general retail, though :yep:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.