Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had like 10 cans of it today, is there something wrong with me? Im really worried about my teeth because they contain a lot of sugar, which I have heard is bad for teeth! And diet coke doesnt give me the same rush as regular coke

ReputationRep:
    your gunna get fat if your not already hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    no im really skinny. nothing makes me fat. if anything would make me fat its the mcdonalds I have atleast once a week, more if I can help it!

ReputationRep:
    Darn, I thought this was going to be a response to this thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=991521)

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is bad. It can also kill your kidneys because of the phosphoric acid, and make you caffeine dependent.

I can't usually go without it either, I need at least a glass a day. My parents don't think I'm nearly as bad as I used to be, but just being dependent makes me feel pretty ****. If there's any coke at all in the house, I'll try and stop my parents from buying more which they do, but my sister is the same as me and unwise to the problem.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of this thread? OP likes coke and drank too much today.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I also heard that diet coke is worse for your teeth

ReputationRep:
    That's not healthy.
    Chuck that stuff out man. Coke is fine every once in a while, but not in such insane quantities. It's not even hydrating.

ReputationRep:
    Your teeth are going to end divorcing your gums if you don't treat them right!

ReputationRep:
    You will be one day with that attitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hell yeah!

I prefer monster energy though. I cant seem to find it many places though, anyone know any?

And I aim to intake atleast 3000 calaries a day. Thats why I liked being in america, the meals were like 2,000 calories each

Dr. Pepper is better.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, i need at least one glass a day...with ice :coma:. Im gonna have to wean myself off of it :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I gave it up over a week ago.

And then I had a glass of Diet Coke today, and wondered why the hell I was addicted for so long... Ick.

ReputationRep:
    Dr. Pepper is better.

Edit: Why was that anonymous?
    Edit 2: How did that get on quotes?

(Original post by Mr Snips)

Spoiler:
    Show
    OP wants to know if death ensues.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.