Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A future society? - It should be naked Watch

ReputationRep:
    If this became a reality I might start to attend church again. Naked Mass would be brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    But where will I put my keys? ........Oh! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Just think of all them old granddads and grandmas!!! [shudder] BAD JOB!!!
    Even better; think of how people would react when they're grocery shopping and get poked by a huge boner :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    What with everyone walking around naked, and erection would become as common place as blinking.
    Your only 14 get out of this thread :ninja: !!!!!!

It sure would with my erection :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    But where will I put my keys? ........Oh! :lolwut:
    The deeper they're hidden, the better :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the tube being full with naked people. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    I was being serious.
    with global warming (hehe) we'll hopefully see it become warm enough for this amazing plan to go ahead
    Oh.
    So you're just dim then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Even better; think of how people would react when they're grocery shopping and get poked by a huge boner :eek2:
    Imagine the awkwardness of trying to pick up cucumbers/bananas from infront of people

ReputationRep:
    I think this is a viable option. Maybe even desirable. All human beings should return to their animal instincts, and do away with clothes. The only reason we wear clothes is due to people feeling uncomfortable with exposing their privates, and keeping warm. So, obviously, with global warming (hehe) we'll hopefully see it become warm enough for this amazing plan to go ahead (:ninja:). And if we indocrinate our kids to believe this is right, no-one will feel uncomfortable with it anymore. We can run around free like little pixies, finally unshackled, released from the fetters of embarassment (you listening Adam and Eve?) and inconvenience.

Discuss.
    Global warming does not mean that every country will become hot. Eventually we will be pushed back into an ice age. I think we're gonna' need a lot of clothing by that time, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Imagine the tube being full with naked people. :rofl:
    Everyone I've seen on the tube has been aesthetically displeasing. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    Oh.
    So you're just dim then.
    No :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Haha ... Hello Cultivated ... Not sure how that would work ... Need to try it out ... When are you grocery shopping next? I'll happily meet you there :p:

btw how are those sisters of yours? Still got them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    Your only 14 get out of this thread :ninja: !!!!!!

It sure would with my erection :awesome:
    just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I don't have eyes :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a big penis, it would make most men jealous, and thus make me a vulnerable to assassination. Not a good society I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    Global warming (if it exists) won't stop rain, and I prefer to shower with clean water and soap, thank you very much! And it'll still get cold in winter.

Plus the whole erection problem - that could be embarrassing (especially for closeted homos :p:)

And where would you keep stuff? I love having pockets! I wouldn't want to carry a bag around wtih me everywhere I go - I'd lose it all the time. Which wouldn't be good if I had to put my wallet and keys in it!

In short, as much as there are members of the public I wouldn't mind seeing naked, it's a rather impractical idea :p: Whether nudity in public should remain illegal, however, is a different matter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    Imagine the awkwardness of trying to pick up cucumbers/bananas from infront of people
    Don't
    want
    to
    imagine
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I don't have eyes :hmmm:
    Why hello there. I have candy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolicon)
    Why hello there. I have candy.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    That's a pretty paedophilic thing to propose
    it isn't...unless you are one!

I mean you get parents letting their 3-4 yr olds go naked on the beach, it's just EWWWWW!! PUBLIC BEACH FFS!

If this happens I would probably be fapping every lunchtime at school. Some sweet fapping material there...

On a serious note, I think that there should be more nudist beaches. Being naked at home is alright but you can't feel the wind.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.