Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where would YOU first look for driving lessons? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Simple...

If you were about to learn to drive and were in need of an instructor, where would you look for one?

ReputationRep:
    Ask people who have recently passed or part way through learning to recommend a company as they would have done half the leg work.

ReputationRep:
    In the Amazon rainforest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Ask people who have recently passed or part way through learning to recommend a company as they would have done half the leg work.
    ditto

OP, just ask friends for numbers of driving instructers, tell them about your situation and ask them about fees, teching times, etc.

ReputationRep:
    i looked in the yellow pages.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What about if none of your friends had learnt to drive in the area? I've been taking lessons with an instructor in Liverpool and have to transfer them over to London... I have no idea where to start.

ReputationRep:
    friends or yell.com

ReputationRep:
    my mates dad is a driving instructor, so he was the obvious choice =]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.