(Original post by paddy)
    Anything worn by Lady Gaga.
    You beat me to that
    Oh well, it's pretty obvious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Non-anon)
    This, http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsans309.html?cid=29
    Or have I just acquired x-ray vision?

It's not the garment itself that's the problem, I guess...
    eww, that is pretty bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    http://www.heatworld.com/Article/11678/Lady-GaGa/Watch-Lady-GaGa-flash-her-willy! speaking of lady gaga....
    yeah I know she's a man its on youtube...when she was performing at glastonbury festival

ReputationRep:

Hate both of them with a passion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Anything worn by Lady Gaga.
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. that made my day. lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    Mankini.

ReputationRep:

yummy.

ReputationRep:
    white footless tights, erm, most playsuits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    At the risk of incurring yet more indie/emo wrath, skinny jeans on men.
    And yet your on look book?

I thought it was basic requirement for men to be wering skinny jeans to get on there.

ReputationRep:
    trousers and boots combination on jennifer ellison... ew!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...l-curlers.html

ReputationRep:
    Jeans pulled up high so a bit of the ankles can be seen (men).

Leggings or tights without a long enough top or dress. Or leggings or tights that are any colour that isn't black.

The classic sandals and socks look is still seen frequently in the summer, which is very worrying. I also saw a girl, probably about 18 wearing gladiator sandles with tights. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    It's more of an ensemble than a piece, but nevertheless, whenever I see someone wearing a hideously short skirt with long, knee-length socks, I die a little inside. Especially if it is combined with backcombed hair with a bow in it, and a godawful Dora the Explorer backpack. (Might I add at this point that these people are not 6 years old, but in their late teens). Especially if it's a group of girls who all dress exactly the same.

Also, the other day I found it hard to forgive a girl, or should I say fully grown woman, who was wearing leggings which hugged every single curve imaginable and a crop top which barely covered her boobs and nothing else! And she was a large lady....Modesty is a lost art!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThemThereEyes)
    And yet your on look book?

I thought it was basic requirement for men to be wering skinny jeans to get on there.
    Unfortunately yes, 90% of guys there do wear skinnies. Bloody annoying. I find myself just not looking below the waist with most people there.

Still hate them though :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Crocs... why?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Unfortunately yes, 90% of guys there do wear skinnies. Bloody annoying. I find myself just not looking below the waist with most people there.

Still hate them though :dry:
    Lol, fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone knows of the name of the new Japanese style where they put so much make up that covers their whole skin and make them look very pale, have spiky and brighty dyed hair , wear dark and tight clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Those big ass sun glasses which look like giant novelty clown glasses. WTF? They look stupid yet everyone wears them.

ReputationRep:
    Solange Knowles!!!

ReputationRep:
    Crocs. I mean WHYY??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarubobo28)
    Call me weird because everyone owns a pair, but ugg boots... Everyone thinks they look great because it's in fasion but if it wasn't people will think wtf imo.
    Yeah I never liked them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.