Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone used one? Are they any good? And how long does it take to see results?

ReputationRep:
    Waste of time and money.

ReputationRep:
    Useless, pump up the Hz nice and high and it makes you want to empty your insides, muscled don't feel remotely worked after using one!

ReputationRep:
    You can't vibrate yourself thin.

ReputationRep:
    Good for an orgasm I'd guess, bad for exercise :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My dad has one (I mean a proper one that cost a few grand) and I do think it works, but you will see better resultsat the gym

ReputationRep:
    They are akin to this knife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    They are akin to this knife
    You can use them to spread butter? :dunce:

They are as useless as this teapot. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    As stupid as this idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy King)
    You can use them to spread butter?

They are as useless as this teapot.

Lol, I feel my roof rack for my helicopter is better

ReputationRep:
    They're popping up everywhere in gyms now. People just seem to do half-arsed pressups / just sit on them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I feel my roof rack for my helicopter is better
    You have a helicopter? :yikes:

I've got a tin of tartan paint somewhere, if you want to make it stand out?

ReputationRep:
    You have a helicopter?

I've got a tin of tartan paint somewhere, if you want to make it stand out?
    Yes, I use skyhooks to keep it up, they were a pain to get up as I am left handed but I found a lefthanded screwdriver to sort the problem out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I use skyhooks to keep it up, they were a pain to get up as I am left handed but I found a lefthanded screwdriver to sort the problem out.
    I needed one of them. Went to B&Q and asked the assistant there, and all he could give me was a long weight. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I needed one of them. Went to B&Q and asked the assistant there, and all he could give me was a long weight.
    Should have gone to tesco instead, I got one there and also was able to find some waterproof teabags and a really useful glass hammer, they have everything.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a 'powerplate', but I never use it for exercize - the gym/bike is for that. Its great for getting deeper stretches and massaging aching muscles. Its also supposed to be good for improving circulation and helping injuries, but its awful for building muscle.

They do the job that they say they will do.

Don't put it upstairs, it will shake the whole house

ReputationRep:
    They're useless and don't do anything - apart from make the ladies smile. I wonder why :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good shopping trip. Talking of useful stuff, do you reckon they sell "Vibroplates"? I hear they're pretty good... :dunce:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.