Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    He's a lier..that change is n.w.o. He's broken everything he promised...did he pull troops out of Iraq? NO he sent more troops
    And what date did he say they'll be pulled out by?

Run along and play with your toys hun.

ReputationRep:
    Palin has been more amusing than usual lately.

ReputationRep:
    He has hardly been given a chance true but in 6 months he has managed to piss off quite alot of americans with his extremely fishy version of healthcare...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Day)
    Palin has been more amusing than usual lately.
    Just stare at her tits it makes her speeches more bearable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    He has hardly been given a chance true but in 6 months he has managed to piss off quite alot of americans who have health insurance with his extremely fishy version of healthcare...
    fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Day)
    fixed.
    I don't have health insurance and I'm pissed off, I'm tired of other people speaking for me saying I'm so poor and unfortunate to not have health insurance... no thats not the case I ****** up and now I don't have it you have to live with the consequences of your actions

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    He seriously needs lower expections though.

I remember his inaguration speech of the "poorer nations we'll help floruish your farms!" And then seeing people nod.

He might become a good president eventually, but the media need to stop promoting him like he's God, it's not fair on him.

His approval rating is only 53% now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    We have borrowed more than 2 trillion dollars from china, and if we can't pay that **** back, we're on another world war.

There doesnt need to be a world war....
    Im sure China can find other....alternative payback ways *evil smile*

ReputationRep:
    I love obama

ReputationRep:
    Black people lie. It's a fact now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    He's a lier..that change is n.w.o. He's broken everything he promised...did he pull troops out of Iraq? NO he sent more troops
    Braking a promise is not against the law.

Or, I would be in jail by now.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. You get my vote for overwhelmingly ignorant post of the week.

ReputationRep:
    He's Barack Obama, not Albus Dumbledore. Give it some time.

ReputationRep:
    What did Bush do in his first 6 months?

Oh yeah, he ignored warnings of an attack on the US, almost forgot!

Aside from that totally irrelevant point, I'm still optimistic that Obama can have a great presidency. He promised universal healthcare and thats what he's doing trying. He said troops will be removed from Iraq, which is happening. He also said he will concentrate on Afghanistan more... which he is doing! Lighten up people, its not all bad

ReputationRep:
    Takes time. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan)
    What did Bush do in his first 6 months?

Oh yeah, he ignored warnings of an attack on the US, almost forgot!

Aside from that totally irrelevant point, I'm still optimistic that Obama can have a great presidency. He promised universal healthcare and thats what he's doing trying. He said troops will be removed from Iraq, which is happening. He also said he will concentrate on Afghanistan more... which he is doing! Lighten up people, its not all bad
    He wont get it all through. He's going to be forced to put a reform thats more moderate rather than something that's outright universal health care. The Americans just wont have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    It takes you 3 years to get a degree.

You expect Obama to fix a multi-trillion dollar deficit in 6 months?

It's people like you that give America its stereotype.
    :ottid:

He inherited the mess not made it in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    It will take Obama more than a few months to fix the errors Bush made.

Also, free healthcare is a great idea, as surely a healthy population is more conductive for a healthy economy?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Obama has finally done it. Obama has taken what was once one of the most powerful countries in the world, and reduced it to dust. America was in debt because of the housing market, the loans, and George Bush. Obama promised to fix it, but he took napalm and dumped it onto the already critical situation. We have borrowed more than 2 trillion dollars from china, and if we can't pay that **** back, we're on another world war. And of all times for free healthcare, he chooses a critical financial crisis to do it. Free health care is nice, but america cannot afford it. The entire world is pissed off at america because we have borrowed more money than 88 bill gates would have combined from other countries.

America is on the break of distruction, and we owe it all to that worthless lying deceiving con artist, also known as, Obama. He promised us change... Oh, indeed there is change. Change from our ******* pockets. As an added note, Obama is taxing inheritance money. So if your family member dies, leaves you money for college, a new house, etc. you're gonna lose some of that money.
    The only destruction I see here is your spelling.

A lot of countries have taxes on inheritances, nothing new.

And as a lot of people said, he hasn't even had a year, so chill.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.