Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an LNAT exam scheduled on 1 September in a Singapore testing center. From what I have read online, most people take the test after submitting the UCAS form. Is taking the test before submitting the UCAS form possible?

(According to the website, forms in UCAS can be submitted from mid-sep)

ReputationRep:
    wow, someones keen, that's the first day isn't it. in answer to your question it's fine, when you signed up you had to give your ucas application number, so the universities will get your result, and then when they get your application they will 'recognise' the number and they will put the two together-making a complete application.
    Where are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    wow, someones keen, that's the first day isn't it. in answer to your question it's fine, when you signed up you had to give your ucas application number, so the universities will get your result, and then when they get your application they will 'recognise' the number and they will put the two together-making a complete application.
    Where are you applying to?
    Haha, hopefully my enthusiasm will get through my PS.

I'm applying to LSE, KCL, UCL, Bristol and Warwick with AABbbcc for my Singapore-Cambridge A Levels. What do you think of my choices?

Anw, thanks for your input; appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melsonchun)
    Haha, hopefully my enthusiasm will get through my PS.

I'm applying to LSE, KCL, UCL, Bristol and Warwick with AABbbcc for my Singapore-Cambridge A Levels. What do you think of my choices?

Anw, thanks for your input; appreciate it.
    Oh cool, I plan to apply to LSE, KCL, UCL, Bristol and cardiff, making you my potential competition.:p: But it depends on my AS results later this month. Obviously I think they are good choices considering I plan to apply to 4 of them
    I plan to book my LNAT when I get results, for september sometime hopefully. Not too soon as I have done no prep at all lol.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninety_nine)
    I think you can, but getting it send off ridiculously early won't help your chances because they still have to wait to compare you to other applicants (at least initially).
    ^ what he said. some people say sending so early makes it look like your applying oxbridge > ergo > treated diff. up to you if you believe it. I dont.

ReputationRep:
    I think you can, but getting it send off ridiculously early won't help your chances because they still have to wait to compare you to other applicants (at least initially).
    Increasing my chances is nowhere found in my impetus of sending it early. Getting the application off and done with, however, is my utmost concern. Thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummer23)
    ^ what he said. some people say sending so early makes it look like your applying oxbridge > ergo > treated diff. up to you if you believe it. I dont.
    Haha, the admission tutors who cannot discern whether I'm applying to Oxbridge or not are not in the list of schools I'm thinking of applying to.

ReputationRep:
    I done it before if i remember correctly so it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    In that case, go for it.
    Yea thanks

ReputationRep:
    heay gyz..jus wodnering how long does ot take to "prepare for teh lnat"...a week before or 2 weeks..or a few days beforehand of practice on teh website????

ReputationRep:
    I have been preparing for the LNAT since March (not merely practising papers but reading critically). Hope that helps.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.