Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)

Who the feck are they anyway , never heard of them before. They must be and old group :p:

I'm so bored Bubbles . It's goign to be a long boring day. let me see if Ican try eat 3500 calories actually. Already had 300

Wut!?

You've never heard of Radiohead!?

First time I heard it was a few months ago, proper spaced out going "OMG this is amazingggggggggggggggg". Wasn't exactly sober though. Or even drunk, come to think of it... :wink2:

But srsly... omg, how?? They're iconic. I don't even like them but they're still fecking famous!

Lol - you're trying to eat 3500 and I'm trying not to go over 600.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Wut!?

You've never heard of Radiohead!?

First time I heard it was a few months ago, proper spaced out going "OMG this is amazingggggggggggggggg". Wasn't exactly sober though. Or even drunk, come to think of it... :wink2:

But srsly... omg, how?? They're iconic. I don't even like them but they're still fecking famous!

Lol - you're trying to eat 3500 and I'm trying not to go over 600.
    Never heard of radiohead lmao !. Ever !

They're far from iconic , very far infact. from the point that I don't know what they're saying it isn't music , IMO lol !. And yh I usually eat like 3000. BUt trying to push it another 500 calories . OMG

600 calories ? Jheeezus !

That's like a pint of milk and a sandwich !.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    waste of time tbh, anything that uses only bodyweight is not going to gain you sizeable amounts although 10 pounds should be possible.

much better to put a rucksack on with some bottles of water in it. try and keep the reps around the 15 mark.
    So I could gain 10 pounds in a year , from doing press-ups/dips and so on ?. With a rucksack on.

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of radiohead lmao !. Ever !

They're far from iconic , very far infact. from the point that I don't know what they're saying it isn't music
    Are you actually joking?

I suppose you are 14.. by the time you are 18 you will be very aware that Radiohead are the most recent absolute classic band that we've had.

Plus iconic doesn't mean whether you think its music or not ;P

(sorry to scrape in to this thread but i hate to see such ignorance!)

ReputationRep:
    Carry on eating 3500 kcal and sitting on your ass, not knowing who the **** Radiohead is, and you'll gain 10lbs in a month. Fatty.

Sometime I think 14 year olds just shouldn't speak or have an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Carry on eating 3500 kcal and sitting on your ass, not knowing who the **** Radiohead is, and you'll gain 10lbs in a month. Fatty.

Sometime I think 14 year olds just shouldn't speak or have an opinion.
    I've been on a 4000 calorie diet before , and didn't gain any weight. So no I'm not a fatty , and it would be good if you could spell aswell :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil Selway)
    Are you actually joking?

I suppose you are 14.. by the time you are 18 you will be very aware that Radiohead are the most recent absolute classic band that we've had.

Plus iconic doesn't mean whether you think its music or not ;P

(sorry to scrape in to this thread but i hate to see such ignorance!)
    No I'm not joking , and I didn't at one point say iconic meant whether it's music or not. I've never heard of them before , I don't know what they're saying , and I don't like th type of music [PERIOD]

Everyone has a different taste.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on a 4000 calorie diet before , and didn't gain any weight. So no I'm not a fatty , and it would be good if you could spell aswell :rolleyes:.
    I waz using my Spanish accent, si?

ReputationRep:

Everyone has a different taste.
    Everyone has a different taste indeed, but the very concept of having a 'taste' of music implies that you've heard what NEEDS to be heard, then decided after that. At the moment you're in blissful ignorance :rolleyes: Although i'm quite jealous that you haven't heard of them which means you have alot of pleasure to come.

Just out of interest what would you class as 'music'?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has a different taste indeed, but the very concept of having a 'taste' of music implies that you've heard what NEEDS to be heard, then decided after that. At the moment you're in blissful ignorance :rolleyes: Although i'm quite jealous that you haven't heard of them which means you have alot of pleasure to come.

Just out of interest what would you class as 'music'?
    I listened to two of their songs actually. And didn't like neither of them. I made a mistake about it being music , what I meant was I personally don't like listening to any kind/form of music that has lyrics , but you can't understand them , to me it's pointless.

I wish I never came across them infact , I didn't know their was such horrid music in existence. But each to our own , as my mother says.

ReputationRep:
    I listened to two of their songs actually. And didn't like neither of them. I made a mistake about it being music , what I meant was I personally don't like listening to any kind/form of music that has lyrics , but you can't understand them , to me it's pointless.

I wish I never came across them infact , I didn't know their was such horrid music in existence. But each to our own , as my mother says.
    Ok fair enough. At least you know who they are now?

Oh by the way have you heard of The Beatles? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stones? Zeppelin? Skynyrd? Michael Jackson?

What's your type of music? I don't know why I'm interested.

ReputationRep:
    Ok fair enough. At least you know who they are now?

Oh by the way have you heard of The Beatles? :p:
    Yes I have , I also don't like that kind of music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Stones? Zeppelin? Skynyrd? Michael Jackson?

What's your type of music? I don't know why I'm interested.
    Don't like none of them , never heard of any of them except mMichael Jackson , and Led Zeppelin ? Menevr listened to any of their music though. You're interested because I'm an interesting guy.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like none of them , never heard of any of them except mMichael Jackson , and Led Zeppelin ? Menevr listened to any of their music though. You're interested because I'm an interesting guy.
    If it helps,
    Stones = The Rolling Stones
    Skynrd = Lynrd Skynrd

What about Aerosmith?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    :facepalm:
    You'd better not be facepalming Aerosmith!!!

[and I know that I'm mispelling Lynryd skynyrd, dont know how to spell it]

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.