Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would be interested to know how many relationships of a minimum of 6 months (and with full sex) you have had if you are 24 or 25 or 26?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Two, could have been three. Quite a few ONS's though, but they got rather boring after a while so I stuck with someone and been with her ever since. And that was at the age of 21, needless to say at the time I didn't think it would last more than three months...

ReputationRep:
    One was six years.
    I never seem to be single.
    Current relationship has been going well for nearly two years.
    Had a few short flings along the way?

Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    I stopped after Season 1, but only because the BBC stopped showing it. No fancy Sky for me, I'm afraid. Hell, we can't even receive Freeview :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    3. One year, five years and five years.

ReputationRep:
    2 relationships, one 2.5 years, one 3 years and 3 ONS's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arson)
    I stopped after Season 1, but only because the BBC stopped showing it. No fancy Sky for me, I'm afraid. Hell, we can't even receive Freeview :grumble:
    Lol I Like I like

ReputationRep:
    2 - one year and four years

ReputationRep:
    at that age of 24 , it was oly one relasionship , but it was a 9 year one

ReputationRep:
    I shall pre-empt the question by 3 months.

None.

ReputationRep:
    To answer those asking why, my sister is 24 and she's never been in a serious relationship. I know this is not normal. She is really picky though. But was just discussing this with her, won't guys be put off by this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by other one)
    To answer those asking why, my sister is 24 and she's never been in a serious relationship. I know this is not normal. She is really picky though. But was just discussing this with her, won't guys be put off by this?

Do you now?

I'd agree if you said "uncommon", but by saying it's "not normal" you're suggesting there's something wrong with those who haven't. And for that, you're a cretin.

ReputationRep:
    Why would guys be put off by that? And surely it's up to your sister who she goes out with. What's the point of going out with someone just for the sake of it? I'd rather be on my own than have a relationship with someone I don't really like.

ReputationRep:
    Would you prefer that she had no standards at all and had a relationship with the first man that comes along, just so she can be "normal"?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 and have never had a relationship and unless some major changes happen, it's unlikely this will have changed by the time I'm 24! There's nothing abnormal about it.... for a long time I wasn't interested in having a boyfriend and now I am, I'm extremely picky.

It's not your life, so why are you so fascinated by what she does or doesn't do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    why?
    I agree with this

I don't get why people ask such random generic questions, I could understand if they gave a reason why they're asking, but otherwise it's just plain wierd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arson)
    I stopped after Season 1, but only because the BBC stopped showing it. No fancy Sky for me, I'm afraid. Hell, we can't even receive Freeview http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/grumble.gif
    Hahahahaha! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    24 - no relationships

26 F & had 2 relationships which lasted over 6 months which involved sex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.