Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You've met the perfect guy. But he has a gf. What to do?

ReputationRep:
    Then he's not really perfect is he?

ReputationRep:
    Kill the gf.

ReputationRep:
    Stay away.

ReputationRep:
    Also there's no such thing as the 'perfect' guy.

ReputationRep:
    Remove her from the equation :ninja:

Seriously though, he may be perfect, but not perfect for you. He's got a girlfriend, he's so far out of bounds.

ReputationRep:
    Be friends with him. If he really was 'the perfect guy', friendship would be easy.

ReputationRep:
    Wait. If he doesn't split up with the girlfriend you can assume he doesn't think you're perfect, no matter what you think about him.

ReputationRep:
    Become friends with him, and subtly flirt and find out the faults with his gf, and then highlight the fact that her faults are benefits with you

ReputationRep:
    this is girlfriend -----> :shoot: <------ this is you
    :ninjagirl:

But seriously, there's not much you can do. If he's got a girlfriend then he clearly doesn't think you're as perfect for him as you think he is for you, and it makes him off limits, therefore not perfect.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a girl, there's only one option - shag the **** out of him.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I know people say you shouldn't go for him. But if he really that perfect, all is fair in love and war. Go and win him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    If I was a girl, there's only one option - shag the **** out of him.
    Beat me to it.

Perfect men are quite the rarity, I hear.

ReputationRep:
    Become friends, get closer, flirt, hope he dumps the gf.

ReputationRep:
    Then you should stay away. He has a girlfriend, getting close to him and flirting is a *****y and extremely unthoughtful thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely no perfect guy, some just have some redeeming qualities so you can look past the faults (same goes for girls before I get accused of being sexist).

ReputationRep:
    if some ***** came along saying that my boyfriend was her perfect guy i'd kick her right in the fanny!

if i thought someone was my perfect guy, i wouldn't want to do anything to hurt his girlfriend, so i'd stay away.. unless she was a ********..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by other one)
    You've met the perfect guy. But he has a gf. What to do?
    Shag him, take pictures, show his gf, they split up and you can keep him for yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Tbh, I know people say you shouldn't go for him. But if he really that perfect, all is fair in love and war. Go and win him!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    Also there's no such thing as the 'perfect' guy.
    I also respectfully disagree

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.