Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050 Watch

ReputationRep:
    In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an opportunity. Specifically, countries like England, Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...p?b=population
    When the whole of Europe is aflame like the Balkans and Paris, then 'liberals' might start to actually listen to what the BNP has been saying, because even stupid people eventually learn through pain.

(Original post by Kickflip)
    No I think you're the Nazis actually for ethnically cleansing whites from their own inner cities.
    Ah, but it was alright when whites ethnically cleansed countless races from their own inner cities a couple of centuries ago?

ReputationRep:
    You're saying that in 1950 1 in every 4 people on earth was white?!?...bull****. 'Blacks' and 'whites' are such blind biased terms to use, the world is not just made up of white and black people, there is a whole spectrum of racial variety between these so called polar extreme, not to mention there are lots of people who look white but are not caucasian, just as there are lots of people who look black but are not of African origin.

ReputationRep:
    and this preconception that the "growing barbaric ethnic populations" are somehow going to drown out the "friendly white population" is bull**** too. Even if the "white population" of the world does take a nosedive, the western world is and has always been one of the most powerful and prosperous areas in the world, and it has always been in the control of the "white population", as well as many other areas of the world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    Ah, but it was alright when whites ethnically cleansed countless races from their own inner cities a couple of centuries ago?
    Yea and that was by physical intentional force, it isn't like ethnic minorities are having more children so they can take over European countries.

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid, its not the amount of white people dropping in number, its just that other ethnicities (especially people from developing countries) are reproducing more.

Once a society gets to a certain level of first world development, the number of average children drops. It happens all around the world.
    In England most people dont want to have children young anyway. And the same is happening with the ethnic minorities that grow up here too.

Stop scare mongering, and who cares who has the most children? its not a race to be the most on Earth you know.
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    i reeally dont give a crap...it's inevitable and natural.

what i do worry about is the spread of religion....chrisitanity, well at least the extreme element, was all but extinct and then ******* extreme islam reared its ugly head. as long as the influence of islam is kept very low then i aint too worried about the colour.

i'm more worried about this country been run by the retarded young people that are running around colleges and unis at present. that's the scary prospect

ReputationRep:
    By 2050 we will have far more important things to worry about im sure.

ReputationRep:
    Hey OP, help vote me to power and i'll sink Africa. Would that make you feel better?

ReputationRep:
    We'll have all blown up or drowned by then or something, but I don't see what the problem is with the less whites thing...I'm sure that all the other races aren't having loads of babies just to one-up white people and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!* :eek3:

* I may be exaggerating for effect here.

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care less what shade of brown we are on average in 50 years time.

It's the culture that I'm bothered about. I really wouldn't mind if we were 100% middle-eastern by 2010, just as long it isn't a muslim culture that is shared among them.

ReputationRep:
    And how many more threads are we gonna have on this??

Just reading some of the threads started by the OP...99% of the threads started by this girl is on controversial topics:

There are many more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomyuri)
    Whats "OP" ?
    Original Poster (thread starter)

To the OP: You do realise it's just the proportion dropping, and not the actual number (I presume)? Your title sort of suggests that there'll be pogroms left, right and centre against whites...

ReputationRep:
    Post content does not match thread title; the population statistics are far too accurate to be taken seriously; the whole website reeks of white supremacist idiocy; etc.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter anyway, eventually indians and blacks and whatever living in areas will less sunlight will evolve to become white again (like we evolved white in the first place to get more vitamin D from sunlight). Just like if a white guy went to live somewhere equatorial, his line would eventually evolve darker skin.

ReputationRep:
    When the whole of Europe is aflame like the Balkans and Paris, then 'liberals' might start to actually listen to what the BNP has been saying, because even stupid people eventually learn through pain.
    You're a ******* nut job. Learn through pain? How will there be pain just becuase there's of a percentage of us? Do you think that black people are going to torture us?

You need help. You poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    It doesn't matter anyway, eventually indians and blacks and whatever living in areas will less sunlight will evolve to become white again (like we evolved white in the first place to get more vitamin D from sunlight). Just like if a white guy went to live somewhere equatorial, his line would eventually evolve darker skin.
    No they won't. People originally evolved paler skin colours because those with darker skin were more likely to die from consequences of Vitamin D deficiencies (or at least be weakened by the deficiency enough that they didn't reproduce as much as people without the deficiency), and so there's selective pressure towards paler skin.

These days no one's going to be left to die, and we have a plentyful diet anyway. There's not any selective pressure, so no evolution. We'd only evolve that way if we went back to simpler times when if you couldn't hunt or forage, you'd die.

ReputationRep:
    No I think you're the Nazis actually for ethnically cleansing whites from their own inner cities.
    Hahaha we're not being ethnically cleansed from our own inner cities and we never have been and never will, learn to tolerate
    people.

ReputationRep:
    How is the BNP going to increase the white population of the World?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    No they won't. People originally evolved paler skin colours because those with darker skin were more likely to die from consequences of Vitamin D deficiencies (or at least be weakened by the deficiency enough that they didn't reproduce as much as people without the deficiency), and so there's selective pressure towards paler skin.

These days no one's going to be left to die, and we have a plentyful diet anyway. There's not any selective pressure, so no evolution. We'd only evolve that way if we went back to simpler times when if you couldn't hunt or forage, you'd die.
    Vitamin D isn't dietary, it requires sunlight. I do agree with you though, in there is very little selective pressure in modern society, although you can't argue that none exists.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.