The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You do realise that this isn't because white people are being killed off? Birth rates in western (and a lot of the time, predominately white) countries is low and sometimes negative whereas birth rates in other countries is skyhigh.
Reply 21
luckily what race someone is means nothing to me, clearly unlike the OP who would take it personally if a BLACK or, dare i say it, BROWN person actually spoke to him?
Reply 22
Better start making more babies.
Reply 23
Dijobla
Better start making more babies.

you up for it?
You typed the wrong address in, Stormfront is located somewhere else.
Reply 25
ellingham
you up for it?

I think that would be counterproductive for the OP. I can only make brown babies :sad:. :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Oh, because white men have made this world really good, whilst black men have made it really rubbish.
Selkarn
Vitamin D isn't dietary, it requires sunlight. I do agree with you though, in there is very little selective pressure in modern society, although you can't argue that none exists.

Obviously there are some, but in developed countries pretty much the only impact that can devastate populations in a way that pressures evolution is disease. 99% of environmental pressures have become negligible. But anyway, any arguement over this detracts from the lunacy of the OP. i was enjoying watching her a dig a hole :frown:
Reply 28
If some reproduce more, having a higher population, their standard of living will drop, as there's more to share resources between.

And different races isn't what most people worry about any more, it's more specifically the forcing of culture and religion onto others.
Reply 29
The more over-crowded third world countries become and the more desperate people are to move into Europe and north America where apparently populations will be shrinking (just taking you seriously for a moment here), then the more likely it is that they or their children will fully integrate into western culture - seeing it as a beacon and opportunity compared to their previous lives.

Europe will never be Islamified or undergo any other such drastic cultural changes, for as long as Europe is a desired place to live and the Islamic world isn't.
What does "white" population refer to?

I don't see why so many people are against Islam either, it's the best possible solution for humanity.
Kickflip
When the whole of Europe is aflame like the Balkans and Paris, then 'liberals' might start to actually listen to what the BNP has been saying, because even stupid people eventually learn through pain.

I have literally zero care for your views, or the statistic you have provided. It won't make any difference to me, or any other non-racist human being.
maths-enthusiast

I don't see why so many people are against Islam either, it's the best possible solution for humanity.

Riiiiiiighhht :biggrin: Yeah, a medieval, violent, misogynistic, fear-based, psychotic worldview is always a good foundation for a global culture.
Reply 33
this makes me feel sad that people think like this, people having babies, thats all it boils down to. what does the BNP have to do with that especially when this concerns the world population the world is not set aside for a particular race. Please grow up and lose that chip on your shoulder
T-o dore
Riiiiiiighhht :biggrin: Yeah, a medieval, violent, misogynistic, fear-based, psychotic worldview is always a good foundation for a global culture.

I think you misread my post.

I didn't talk about immorality widespread in the western world due to adoption of homosexuality, incest, paedophilia, licentiousness, and other amorous actions that leads to children not knowing who their fathers are as their mothers have had flings with plenty of strangers, often times including animals/beasts like horses and donkeys.

You need to read the post again to see what I talked about.
Reply 35
The BNP generally make me sick.
Why should race ever matter?
"Islamified Labour Party becomes Anti-Jewish"?

Kickflip really started that thread? Now that is rofl. As if Kickflip minds a bit of anti-semitism.
maths-enthusiast
I think you misread my post.

I didn't talk about immorality widespread in the western world due to adoption of homosexuality, incest, paedophilia, licentiousness, and other amorous actions that leads to children not knowing who their fathers are as their mothers have had flings with plenty of strangers, often times including animals/beasts like horses and donkeys.

You need to read the post again to see what I talked about.

You're second paragraph is hilarious. Homosexuality is not immoral, and you may have been told differently but I have never heard of women having sex with 'beasts' LOL.

maths-enthusiast
What does "white" population refer to?
I don't see why so many people are against Islam either, it's the best possible solution for humanity."

These videos of Islamic 'scholars' might interest you, although I don't want to sidetrack the purpose of this thread. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6644A687FC212F81
Interesting that the translations and video compilations are done by none other than Memri TV, a fervently Zionist and pro-terroristic organization present in the western world which advocates homosexuality and other perversions like incest, topless striptease, paedophilia and bestiality.

But let's not sidetrack the thread, as some of the 'scholars' do make accurate assessments on the reality of everyday life in immoral western world of today.

The western world is in desperate need of a moral compass, the true path.
While maths-enthusiast's post up there is largely, well, unreal, MEMRI are well known for giving wildly inaccurate Arabic translations which serve to, among other things, make Palestinian children look like crazed suicide bombers.

Latest

Trending

Trending