Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    When the whole of Europe is aflame like the Balkans and Paris, then 'liberals' might start to actually listen to what the BNP has been saying, because even stupid people eventually learn through pain.

I think the whole premise of the OP's posting is entirely stupid and ignorant. Is she blaming non whites for having more children than whites or whites for having less children than non whites. The one thing she can do to address the situation is to have lots of children herself with other whites and encourage more whites to have white children.

I wonder how many children she has got herself and how many she intends to have? Otherwise she is a hypocrite and stupid with it.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to neg rep.

But she has so many... big surpise lol

ReputationRep:
    well your a white female, why dont you go and **** as many men as possible and have as many kids as possible.....that should help

ReputationRep:
    When the whole of Europe is aflame like the Balkans and Paris, then 'liberals' might start to actually listen to what the BNP has been saying, because even stupid people eventually learn through pain.
    Oh, for god's sake.

Hypothetically speaking, let's assume that this trend goes to extremes, and by 2300, Britain's entirely populated by coffee-coloured Anglo-X mongrels (Who have, indeed, come over 'ere and taken our jobs).

Will that make a difference in the slightest?

Culture is the defining feature in a society- not the colour of one's skin. I'm all for containing Islam, but that's in no way congruent with ensuring a homogenous racial makeup. Griffin and his band of bigots entirely misunderstand this distinction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths-enthusiast)
    I think you misread my post.

I didn't talk about immorality widespread in the western world due to adoption of homosexuality, incest, paedophilia, licentiousness, and other amorous actions that leads to children not knowing who their fathers are as their mothers have had flings with plenty of strangers, often times including animals/beasts like horses and donkeys.

You need to read the post again to see what I talked about.
    I love this post so much. It's amazing that people actually believe this ****.

ReputationRep:
    Let's kick the Asians/Muslims and Negroes out of the count...oh wait, lets blow them into orbit! WHITE EARTH!!

ReputationRep:
    Whoa major rage in this thread... The fact of the matter is that everyone is mixing more and more. The future is beige my friends.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like feminism is killing of white people.

ReputationRep:
    So? White people should have more kids if they want to have a larger percentage of the world's population, can't see why they would care that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Let's kick the Asians/Muslims and Negroes out of the count...oh wait, lets blow them into orbit! WHITE EARTH!!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No I think you're the Nazis actually for ethnically cleansing whites from their own inner cities.
    It's funny how there have been points in history where whites have taken over and exploited countless generations of other ethnicities through the brutal expansion of the british empire into foreign "inner cities" , yet you haven't complained about that.

But when the proportions of other ethnicities are expanding into cities conversely as more are contributing positively in general to "white" societies through jobs, only then you've gone all up in a rant?

ReputationRep:
    And as if race even matters

ReputationRep:

I didn't talk about immorality widespread in the western world due to adoption of homosexuality, incest, paedophilia, licentiousness, and other amorous actions that leads to children not knowing who their fathers are as their mothers have had flings with plenty of strangers, often times including animals/beasts like horses and donkeys.
    mate, are you for real? seriously?

because that's just... well... terrifying.

its the "often" that worries me lol. what girls have you been hanging out with?

you realise that you're talking crap, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumped_up_kid)
    mate, are you for real? seriously?

because that's just... well... terrifying.

its the "often" that worries me lol. what girls have you been hanging out with?

you realise that you're talking crap, right?
    I hope it's not deemed offensive to speak blandly about the truth and reality of morally depraved western societies.

To be fair, I don't hang out with westerners' mothers very "often" (I hope this "often" doesn't worry you.).

ReputationRep:
    Survival Of The Fittest?

anyway to all race puritans I suggest you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaHe8...e=channel_page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AirRaven)
    Oh, for god's sake.

Hypothetically speaking, let's assume that this trend goes to extremes, and by 2300, Britain's entirely populated by coffee-coloured Anglo-X mongrels (Who have, indeed, come over 'ere and taken our jobs).

Will that make a difference in the slightest?

Culture is the defining feature in a society- not the colour of one's skin. I'm all for containing Islam, but that's in no way congruent with ensuring a homogenous racial makeup. Griffin and his band of bigots entirely misunderstand this distinction.
    What a load of nonsense to suggest 'containing' Islam is a wise idea or even a distant possibility.

Truth always emerges and stands apart from falsehood.

Maybe western societies ailing from homosexuality, incest, bestiality and paedophilia leading to low birth rates can look towards Islamic morality as a 'salvation'.

ReputationRep:
    Even assuming - purely for the sake of argument - that your source didn't reek of specious, pernicious, hysterical bull****, I still couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    As the percentage of white people dwindles, the percentage of good dancing can only increase.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of nonsense to suggest 'containing' Islam is a wise idea or even a distant possibility.

Truth always emerges and stands apart from falsehood.

Maybe western societies ailing from homosexuality, incest, bestiality and paedophilia leading to low birth rates can look towards Islamic morality as a 'salvation'.
    Likewise, perhaps Islamic societies suffering from abhorrent, rampant abuse of women codified in law, barbaric penal codes, suppressed homosexuality, and self-righteous tits screaming denunciations of the West's ailing morality (Paedophilia? A major problem? Preaching morality at the cue of the Daily Mail, are we?) whilst almost idolising their sacred prophet who wedded a nine year old can look to Western morality as a "salvation".

Feel free to blast me with a holy wall of tangentially related scripture and scholarly quotes on the matter- until the women of Saudi Arabia are treated as nothing less than equal, free members of society and human beings in their own right, worth exactly the same as their male peers, I shall remain unimpressed at best by the "salvation" you promise, as realised in Islamic Nations.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's not deemed offensive to speak blandly about the truth and reality of morally depraved western societies.
    Opinions like yours will always be offensive however you dress them up. Ditto for the OP.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.