Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050 Watch

ReputationRep:
    You can imagine the incredulous grin that spread across my face when I saw that you'd actually bothered to reply to my last post. :p:

(Original post by maths-enthusiast)
    I agree with Chrrye, make it short. I don't have unlimited time or patience to reply to an online western gay "warrior" pretending to chastise me for stating little publicized but uncomfortable truths regarding the immoral and deprave western incestuous world of homosexual queers.
    Oh, darling- stop trying so hard.

Don't be so repressed! Let it all hang out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    According to maths-enthusiast, it doesn't count if your sources come from western media. Unfortunately most Islamic countries don't have the freedom of speech to be able to report about these sorts of things.
    LOL +rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    What, such as burning little children,
    Did you even read your own article?

No Muslim person voluntarily burned any other person, children or adult, in that instance.

No Muslim person said anybody will be buried alive if they are not immoral. Moreover, it's only a regional custom. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, every culture has its own custom.

You managed to "own" yourself now, congrats!

Ali Sina is a refugee nonmuslim Iranian rejected by Muslim Iranians, so he lives in NONMUSLIM western immoral homosexual world trying to malign Islam and Muslims to his level best.

Of course the incestuous, drunkard, immoral, antiislamic, paedophile, hypocritical, drugged, born-out-of-wedlock, nonmuslim westerners who don't have a clue as to their progenitors' identities' owing to their mothers' promiscuous natures, actively recruit such refugee anti-islamic nonmuslim idiots.

Wikipedia? The treasure trove of veritable information, aha!

I didn't even look into this link, the moment I see someone linking to Wikipedia, I know they lost an argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    I'm not really comfortable having my username in such a ludicrously ridiculous post. And I was telling you both to try and have less massive posts.
    The post that you quoted was "less massive", in fact it only urged the other person to shorten his reply.

Speaking of riduculousness,

Everything you write on this thread pretty much..
    does it get any more riduclous than this?

I asked some other poster why he thought my post was ridiculous, and....

Geez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    According to maths-enthusiast, it doesn't count if your sources come from western media. Unfortunately most Islamic countries don't have the freedom of speech to be able to report about these sorts of things.

Actually most Islamic countries don't have the freedom of media to be able to MAKE UP stories like these, which seem to be a western homosexual and incestuous trait.

If you read or watch most Muslim media outlets, you would find plenty of information covering the entire world, and running the gamut from politics, business, science/technology to regional affairs of the entire world.

Take PressTV of Iran for one.

ReputationRep:
    Actually most Islamic countries don't have the freedom of media to be able to MAKE UP stories like these, which seem to be a western homosexual and incestuous trait.
    So making up stories is something incestuous homosexuals do is it?:p:
    That's quite a specific accusation to make.

You have a seriously warped view of the west. Admittedly many westerners have a warped view of the middle east, but of course there's people like you to blame for that.

Seriously, it's not constant mass orgies over here. I'm pretty sure most people have never been involved in an orgy. I'm also pretty damn sure that most people have never had sex with an animal. Or a family member.

ReputationRep:

No Muslim person said anybody will be buried alive if they are not immoral. Moreover, it's only a regional custom. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, every culture has its own custom.
    So choosing your own husband is immoral? Therefore they deserved to be buried alive? Regional customs are fine as long as they don't involve murdering people just because they dared to use their free will.

I really think you are a sick and twisted individual and I'm glad that most muslims are not like you.

ReputationRep:
    The post that you quoted was "less massive", in fact it only urged the other person to shorten his reply.
    Speaking of riduculousness,
    does it get any more riduclous than this?
    You appear stupid. I was obviously referring to your post prior to mine about shortening, which is laaarrrgggee.

Seeing as these are your words no, it does not get more ridiculous
    which seem to be a western homosexual and incestuous trait.

Take PressTV of Iran for one.
    For example.

As for PressTV at least we now know which other websites you comment on:
    (Original post by UMER UZMAN)
    AHMADINEJAD GREAT LEADER AND MAKE WIZE DECISION. IRAN FOR IRANI ONLY.....DO NOT TRUST FOREIN IMORALS

ReputationRep:
    This has gone way off topic though to be honest will the troll responsible for this brainwave being the OP it was perhaps predestined.

Attempting to bring back on topic.
    World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050
    1. I'm not that surprised. Everyone knows birth rates differ across countries and (possibly to a lesser extent) ethnicities
    2. This is not by default a bad thing.

ReputationRep:

No Muslim person voluntarily burned any other person, children or adult, in that instance.
    So if a fire breaks out and someone blocks all the entrances, nobody is guilty simply because they didn't cause it themselves? I suppose keeping your foot on someones head while they drown and not allowing their escape doesn't constitute any wrongdoing either?

So you don't believe that women should be able to choose your own husband, and if they do so, it's perfectly acceptable to bury them alive?

Glad to see where your moral compass is.

You managed to "own" yourself now, congrats!

Ali Sina is a refugee nonmuslim Iranian rejected by Muslim Iranians, so he lives in NONMUSLIM western immoral homosexual world trying to malign Islam and Muslims to his level best.
    Well, you'r the one arguing against fairly well accepted hadith and the majority of Islamic scholars if you don't think she was nine years old when the marriage was consumated.

Of course the incestuous, drunkard, immoral, antiislamic, paedophile, hypocritical, drugged, born-out-of-wedlock, nonmuslim westerners who don't have a clue as to their progenitors' identities' owing to their mothers' promiscuous natures, actively recruit such refugee anti-islamic nonmuslim idiots.
    What a silly thing to say. Any non-muslim is automatically unable to provide an opinion on anything related to Islam simply because they were born or live in the west? Thats very convienient.

Wikipedia? The treasure trove of veritable information, aha!

I didn't even look into this link, the moment I see someone linking to Wikipedia, I know they lost an argument.
    The part of the article I linked to has over 20 citations and sources. I'm glad to can dismiss them all so easily.

ReputationRep:

You are the kind of lowlife degenerate filth that gives Islam a bad name and is willing to excuse anything simply because someone is Muslim. You dare to lecture us on morality? Your twisted malign FALSE version of Islam and your adherence to evil dogma spouted by tyrants masquerading as Religious leaders makes me sick. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ...Oh, good lord- I think he may actually be serious.

ReputationRep:
    which seem to be a western homosexual and incestuous trait.
    maths-enthusiast, I am very curious. Would you mind telling us your country of origin and perhaps where you have studied.

I am interested in the origins of your views.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hear, hear, the self-appointed distributors of moral quotients are pointing fingers at others, when they themselves are involved in illegal, illogical and mindless invasion and killing of countless countries and regions throughout the world. It happened in the past, and it's still happening.

Oh god, is there any limit to immoral western hypocrisy? Is it just a natural outcome of their incestuous and homosexual nature that leads to western paedophilia in thailand and philippines , and animal bordellos in denmark, and netherlands (which btw is also clamouring for a paedophile political party to be approved)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    So if a fire breaks out and someone blocks all the entrances, nobody is guilty simply because they didn't cause it themselves? I suppose keeping your foot on someones head while they drown and not allowing their escape doesn't constitute any wrongdoing either?
    Those are questions. You are supposed to prove your claims, if you make any claims in the first place, with facts, figures and proof rather than evading responsibility.

So you don't believe that women should be able to choose your own husband, and if they do so, it's perfectly acceptable to bury them alive?

Glad to see where your moral compass is.
    As above.

It's interesting that not only did you ask a question in response to my reply, you assumed what my answer would be and provided a prompt evaluation.

Bravo!

Well, you'r the one arguing against fairly well accepted hadith and the majority of Islamic scholars if you don't think she was nine years old when the marriage was consumated.
    No.

You need to learn more. For instance, go here for clarification and a better explanation. At least 10 pieces of evidence were provided there.

What a silly thing to say. Any non-muslim is automatically unable to provide an opinion on anything related to Islam simply because they were born or live in the west? Thats very convienient.
    Given the intention of nonmuslim westerners to act in every way possible against the true message of Islam, because Islam prohibits immoral behaviour such as incest, bestiality, paedophilia, murder, burglary, homosexuality, drunken stupor and drugged orgies, among other absurd actions, it is very natural one doubts the truthfulness and intention of any nonmuslim westerner who spouts nonsense against Islam and/or Muslims.

In Ali Sina's case, I have already mentioned "Ali Sina is a refugee nonmuslim Iranian rejected by Muslim Iranians, so he lives in NONMUSLIM western immoral homosexual world trying to malign Islam and Muslims to his level best."

The part of the article I linked to has over 20 citations and sources. I'm glad to can dismiss them all so easily.
    I am willing to probe into those arguments you think are worth commenting on or worth examining. Not going to argue over wikipedia articles, which anybody with Internet connection can change at will.

ReputationRep:
    I just have to mention that I don't have time nor the willingness to answer each and every raging homosexual western teenager at TSR.

I only answer those people whose posts merit a reply; the way they can prove their posts merit a reply include, posting something relevant to thread topic for a start, avoiding personally insulting any other member, or attacking other groups unnecessarily based on false perceptions.

ReputationRep:
    I just have to mention that I don't have time nor the willingness to answer each and every raging homosexual western teenager at TSR.
    Here's your problem- inserting various permutations of "ur gay fgt" into every post isn't going to make people take your points particularly seriously.

Granted, you're hilarious. But I'm not entirely of the opinion that that's the image you're going for.

ReputationRep:
    Those are questions. You are supposed to prove your claims, if you make any claims in the first place, with facts, figures and proof rather than evading responsibility.
    I asked you a moral question, something that cannot be 'proved' with facts or figures. Hypothetical situations and analogies are perfectly legitimate in this situation.

If you are drowning and attempt to swim to safety, is my foot being on your head not a barrier to your survival? Is it not immoral? Would a court not find it so?

Evade the question all you like.

It's interesting that not only did you ask a question in response to my reply, you assumed what my answer would be and provided a prompt evaluation.

Bravo!
    You said that it was justified. I'm arguing that killing someone because of a harmless choice they attempt to make to ensure their own welfare is an immoral act.

Do you think that women attempting to choose their husbands deserve death?

You need to learn more. For instance, go here for clarification and a better explanation. At least 10 pieces of evidence were provided there.
    http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...ml#005.058.234
    http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...ml#008.073.151

Again, you are arguing against the majority of Islamic scholars when you argue this.

Given the intention of nonmuslim westerners to act in every way possible against the true message of Islam, because Islam prohibits immoral behaviour such as incest, bestiality, paedophilia, murder, burglary, homosexuality, drunken stupor and drugged orgies, among other absurd actions, it is very natural one doubts the truthfulness and intention of any nonmuslim westerner who spouts nonsense against Islam and/or Muslims.

In Ali Sina's case, I have already mentioned "Ali Sina is a refugee nonmuslim Iranian rejected by Muslim Iranians, so he lives in NONMUSLIM western immoral homosexual world trying to malign Islam and Muslims to his level best."
    Fine then, any source you provide is questionable, simply because the Muslim world follows a paedophilic prophet. The western world doesn't accept child-murdering, paedophilic, illiberal religious zealots.

How far will this attitude get us in debate?

I am willing to probe into those arguments you think are worth commenting on or worth examining. Not going to argue over wikipedia articles, which anybody with Internet connection can change at will.
    Fine then, the sources that Wikpedia cites are my evidence that what I was saying is accurate to my viewpoint, namely that Jews are viewed unfavourably in the Islamic world, which is clear-cut racism, and deserves to be condemned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    [/SIZE]
    2. This is not by default a bad thing.[/SIZE]
    Then why is it a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    Then why is it a good thing?
    You dont seem to understand basic sentences. I said it was not a bad thing by default. You seem to have taken that as "Its good!" But anyway...

Without mixing we wouldnt have this:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.