Turn on thread page Beta

World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hope not. I don't want to be a dying ethnicity.

But even at 7%, there are enough white people in the countries that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I hope not. I don't want to be a dying ethnicity.

But even at 7%, there are enough white people in the countries that matter.
    I think the OP is precisely bothered about this phenomenon in these 'countries that matter,' as even white people around the world decreasing has no real effect on individual white people, like myself for example in the UK. It's not like we're some united force of white people around the world, fighting an external force that is threatening the white existence.

For example, people who are worried about this are right wing people in countries like the UK and US where they feel whites in the countries that matter to them will decrease significantly, which may be quite true. To them it's quite a frightening truth as someone's skin colour is quite important to them cos of things like primitive familiarity and/or racism or whatever reason.

In the US, for example, the white population is approx. 75% with the minority population growing much faster than the white population. Here it's more like 90% white but again the minority population is growing much faster. You also have to think about mixed race offspring which in a sense 'waters down' the white population. Tbh, it doesn't even need to threaten a majority, a significant minority like in the US can be a bad and scary thing for some people.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking as part of an ethnic minority, it really doesn't matter if you don't let it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    You dont seem to understand basic sentences. I said it was not a bad thing by default. You seem to have taken that as "Its good!" But anyway...

Without mixing we wouldnt have this:
    Well, it you say it's not bad, then doesn't that mean it's good? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    Things can be not bad without being good. From my point of view, it's not bad if it rains today since I have no reason to go outside. But it's not good either, because there's no particular reason why I'd want it to rain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    OKay, I'm going to give you a little analogy to serve as a lesson in logic for you...

If I were [completely hypothetically of course] to say "your comment does not, by default, make you a mental retard" you should not take that as "You are a Mensa candidate".

I am saying "while further investigation my reveal you to actually be a retard, chances are you are just averagely stupid, of average IQ or may possibly even be intelligent."

Do you understand? ':rolleyes: '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    I asked you a moral question, something that cannot be 'proved' with facts or figures. Hypothetical situations and analogies are perfectly legitimate in this situation.

If you are drowning and attempt to swim to safety, is my foot being on your head not a barrier to your survival? Is it not immoral? Would a court not find it so?

Evade the question all you like.
    Rather, stick to the thread topic, in all earnestness. You are veering into potentially 'sticky'/'messy' issues of selective reference to morality without providing any background information or establishing relevance to the case at hand.

Whether I would kick some silly immoral western ****** on the posterior for talking irresponsibly while he was inebriated or drugged, and whether that would be immoral, or how that would upset the well-entrenched support for immorality, promiscuity and homosexuality in the western world as practised by you, is off-topic.

We need to get back to the thread topic, ASAP.

If need be, you can start another thread on the topic you are diverting this thread towards.

You said that it was justified. I'm arguing that killing someone because of a harmless choice they attempt to make to ensure their own welfare is an immoral act.

Do you think that women attempting to choose their husbands deserve death?
    The immoral, homosexual and incestuous western hypocrisy is on display when one observes that this same western world is involved in warfare in many a country and region beyond its official jurisdiction, where many millions of innocents have been killed, injured, maimed and displaced due to drunkard western immoral behaviour of brazen terrorism.

You arbitrarily adding the adjective "harmless" to an action, and assuming your own "moral compass" can and should guide the whole world, is inappropriate, since you asked me for my opinion.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...ml#005.058.234
    http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...ml#008.073.151

Again, you are arguing against the majority of Islamic scholars when you argue this.
    Maybe due to inebriation, or due to some perversion typically observed in the incestuous, homosexual and deranged western immoral world, you didn't concentrate enough to observe it's a western source with the "claim" Muslim-Jewish engagement is its agenda.

Not the best source nor the most authoritative one on Hadiths, at all.

Fine then, any source you provide is questionable, simply because the Muslim world follows a paedophilic prophet. The western world doesn't accept child-murdering, paedophilic, illiberal religious zealots.

How far will this attitude get us in debate?
    The problem is, your facts are wrong. It's observed that Muslims, in general, practise Islam with a tinge of local tradition and custom intermixed in their daily rituals, sometimes even in their observance of the religion.

What that means is, in regions like Indonesia, Malaysia or Brunei, elements of local culture are intertwined in their daily practises. Names, food or traditions are unique to that region. The same can be said for other regions.

In the same vein, perhaps, what you have done here, is assumed that in order for westerners to revert to Islam en masse, some of the deciding factors must fit western customs of paedophilia (which Netherlands has legalized and a political party has fought for already), zealotry or murder.

Unfortunately there is no room for such perversions in not only Islam but all codes of righteous moral conduct.

Moreover, any Muslim source on Muslim scriptures or religious issues is bound to be more reliable than nonmuslims intent on maligning Islam, or with poor understanding of Islam due to those nonmuslims' immoral surroundings filled with filth, incestuous paedophilia, drunken orgies and homosexuality/bestiality.

Fine then, the sources that Wikpedia cites are my evidence that what I was saying is accurate to my viewpoint, namely that Jews are viewed unfavourably in the Islamic world, which is clear-cut racism, and deserves to be condemned.
    What are those sources? I wanted you to put forward evidence, no matter whether you took those sources from wikipedia or elsewhere.

Once you put forward "evidence", I can try to decide if they are truthful.

NB Let's not divert the thread topic. It's well known the western world is immoral, homosexual, incestuous, bestiality loving, and their nonmuslim women love all sorts of objects like dildos and animals for pleasuring themselves. Western society is the most depraved on earth by such measures of morality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths-enthusiast)
    Rather, stick to the thread topic, in all earnestness. You are veering into potentially 'sticky'/'messy' issues of selective reference to morality without providing any background information or establishing relevance to the case at hand.

Whether I would kick some silly immoral western ****** on the posterior for talking irresponsibly while he was inebriated or drugged, and whether that would be immoral, or how that would upset the well-entrenched support for immorality, promiscuity and homosexuality in the western world as practised by you, is off-topic.

We need to get back to the thread topic, ASAP.

If need be, you can start another thread on the topic you are diverting this thread towards.
    Refusing to answer. I don't see how barricading people inside a burning building and refusing to let them escape can be seen as anything other than immoral.

The immoral, homosexual and incestuous western hypocrisy is on display when one observes that this same western world is involved in warfare in many a country and region beyond its official jurisdiction, where many millions of innocents have been killed, injured, maimed and displaced due to drunkard western immoral behaviour of brazen terrorism.

You arbitrarily adding the adjective "harmless" to an action, and assuming your own "moral compass" can and should guide the whole world, is inappropriate, since you asked me for my opinion.
    Talk about veering off topic!

The word harmless is perfectly acceptable here, simply because *shocker* it doesn't harm anyone!

Maybe due to inebriation, or due to some perversion typically observed in the incestuous, homosexual and deranged western immoral world, you didn't concentrate enough to observe it's a western source with the "claim" Muslim-Jewish engagement is its agenda.

Not the best source nor the most authoritative one on Hadiths, at all.
    Talk about an ad hominem attack!

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Again, you are arguing against the majority of Islamic scholars.

The problem is, your facts are wrong. It's observed that Muslims, in general, practise Islam with a tinge of local tradition and custom intermixed in their daily rituals, sometimes even in their observance of the religion.

What that means is, in regions like Indonesia, Malaysia or Brunei, elements of local culture are intertwined in their daily practises. Names, food or traditions are unique to that region. The same can be said for other regions.

In the same vein, perhaps, what you have done here, is assumed that in order for westerners to revert to Islam en masse, some of the deciding factors must fit western customs of paedophilia (which Netherlands has legalized and a political party has fought for already), zealotry or murder.

Unfortunately there is no room for such perversions in not only Islam but all codes of righteous moral conduct.

Moreover, any Muslim source on Muslim scriptures or religious issues is bound to be more reliable than nonmuslims intent on maligning Islam, or with poor understanding of Islam due to those nonmuslims' immoral surroundings filled with filth, incestuous paedophilia, drunken orgies and homosexuality/bestiality.
    Erm, none of what you've said here is relevant to the debate or the point I just made.

What are those sources? I wanted you to put forward evidence, no matter whether you took those sources from wikipedia or elsewhere.

Once you put forward "evidence", I can try to decide if they are truthful.
    http://www.adl.org/ADL_Opinions/Anti...ibune_3206.htm

Many instances of anti-semetic cartoons and stories in newspapers, many of them government funded.

NB Let's not divert the thread topic. It's well known the western world is immoral, homosexual, incestuous, bestiality loving, and their nonmuslim women love all sorts of objects like dildos and animals for pleasuring themselves. Western society is the most depraved on earth by such measures of morality.
    Could you provide statistics showing what percentage of Western women **** animals, for example? Or is this just an ad hominem attack that allows you to actually divert from the topic at hand?

ReputationRep:
    You're quoting a report from the NPI and expect people to take it seriously?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, people.

Ignore the trolls!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna miss us white people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreatWhiteBeauty)
    I am personally very proud to be white. The white race is the most advanced race in the world, and is the most beautiful. Our beauty is envied by every other race whom strive to imitate us.

We have achieved more in 50 years of the industrial revolution , than all other races of achieved in 40,000 years of human history.

We whites have built this world through innovation, technology, engineering, infrastructure, philosophy, medical advancement, economics etc. etc.

Without whites africans would slowly exterminate themselves from existance. And the more advanced non white nations would go straight to war, because we whites are the economic, political and military buffer that keeps the world relatively peaceful.

It makes me sick, absolutely sick to my stomach to see, reports that the population of non developed, simpleton continents liken are exploding.

what does this mean, it means more and more emaciated, primitive, useless africans, coming to europe on termite infested banana boats. washing up on our european shores.

most non white countries are HORRIBLE places, that means the moire non whites that come to our great continent, the more our society is degraded.

I want the government to place incentives to encourage whites to have more children, and I support stopping all non white immigration.
    We are the best of course. Black people would say they are the best. Orientals would say they are the best.

ReputationRep:
    Ethnicity really isn't a big deal. So what if someone has a different skin colour or accent? They're still human.

I frankly find the notion of "races" to be highly offensive. There is one human species and that's it - slight skin colour and facial feature mutations are meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    I frankly find the notion of "races" to be highly offensive. There is one human species and that's it - slight skin colour and facial feature mutations are meaningless.
    Indeed. I don't think the concept of race is really used in scientific fields any more. It's just not useful. There are just certain traits that are more common in some parts of the world or in some communities than in others. Skin colour just happens to be one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Ethnicity really isn't a big deal. So what if someone has a different skin colour or accent? They're still human.

What part of THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR JOBS AND SLEEP WITH OUR WOMEN AND BRING DOWN THE APOCALYPSE BY CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING BY BEING TOO BLACK don't you understand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AirRaven)
    What part of THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR JOBS AND SLEEP WITH OUR WOMEN AND BRING ABOUT THE APOCALYPSE don't you understand?
    I'm not sure, I'm fairly sure that a blind, deaf, dumb paraplegic wheelchair-bound mixed race lesbian Muslim wearing a burqa has probably come round my house and brainwashed me into thinking this! Ignore me!

ReputationRep:
    ummmm so what? what the hell does it matter what skin colour someone is?

ReputationRep:
    Multiculturalism for the win. If we mix we become even closer and less wars and violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Multiculturalism for the win. If we mix we become even closer and less wars and violence.

Wow.... I didn't expect that from you. Unless youre not being serious :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Wow.... I didn't expect that from you. Unless youre not being serious :hmmm:
    Aeolus, I am sorry, I was joking. You haven't quite persuaded me to your way of thinking just yet :p:

I just like to see indigenous people of every nation protected. Wouldn't want to see any race, culture, tribe e.t.c extinct so to speak.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.