Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

World White Population Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Aeolus, I am sorry, I was joking. You haven't quite persuaded me to your way of thinking just yet :p:

I just like to see indigenous people of every nation protected. Wouldn't want to see any race, culture, tribe e.t.c extinct so to speak.
    I knew it!:p:

But surely these cultures live on through future generations? Take the ancient greeks. Their culture lives on through western civilisation, and eastern, there are Hellenistic influences even as far away as Afghanistan. Every cultures destiny is to dissappear and eventually be absorbed by a larger one? Surely by selfishly preserving what we see as indigenous people, we are just preventing them from enjoying the same quality of life that we do. I find it creepy that we treat these indigenous people like zoo exhibits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    I knew it!:p:

But surely these cultures live on through future generations? Take the ancient greeks. Their culture lives on through western civilisation, and eastern, there are Hellenistic influences even as far away as Afghanistan. Every cultures destiny is to dissappear and eventually be absorbed by a larger one? Surely by selfishly preserving what we see as indigenous people, we are just preventing them from enjoying the same quality of life that we do. I find it creepy that we treat these indigenous people like zoo exhibits.
    I see your point but now we in the modern era and our ancestors put in alot of effort to develop our respective nations. I don't see anything wrong with controlled immigration but I think politicians really do need to bare in mind demographics. 4-5 generations now, a suppose local may feel not at home in his nation, his way of life in his own country could be deemed abnormal. I think if the people immigrating were assimilating to the country they migrated to, things may be different.

But that doesn't quite happen. Instead you end up with certain areas which become just like their "old nation." You can see in France how certain areas are north african muslim ones and there isn't really that much integration at grass roots level.

As you say though, maybe over several generations a new culture would develop, but I don't see how a country would want to actively go towards this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    I'm not sure, I'm fairly sure that a blind, deaf, dumb paraplegic wheelchair-bound mixed race lesbian Muslim wearing a burqa has probably come round my house and brainwashed me into thinking this! Ignore me!
    I don't think lesbianism is common amongst Muslims, it's actually most common amongst immoral groups of people, such as (mostly nonmuslim) westerners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths-enthusiast)
    I don't think lesbianism is common amongst Muslims, it's actually most common amongst immoral groups of people, such as (mostly nonmuslim) westerners.
    Are you sure? Maybe they just don't know it/cant accept it/don't want to be stoned..

ReputationRep:
    You must be really dumb, I take it the Koran is your rule book:yep:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8005420.stm

ReputationRep:
    I see your point but now we in the modern era and our ancestors put in alot of effort to develop our respective nations. I don't see anything wrong with controlled immigration but I think politicians really do need to bare in mind demographics. 4-5 generations now, a suppose local may feel not at home in his nation, his way of life in his own country could be deemed abnormal. I think if the people immigrating were assimilating to the country they migrated to, things may be different.

But that doesn't quite happen. Instead you end up with certain areas which become just like their "old nation." You can see in France how certain areas are north african muslim ones and there isn't really that much integration at grass roots level.

As you say though, maybe over several generations a new culture would develop, but I don't see how a country would want to actively go towards this.
    To be fair, not all immigrants refuse to integrate- with the same being even more true with their descendents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AirRaven)
    To be fair, not all immigrants refuse to integrate- with the same being even more true with their descendents.
    Yeah this is true..I guess less attachment to their parents' country of origin + cultured* upbringing in UK

*I am not saying other countries have no culture.lol. that would be stupid.
    I mean UK culture upbringing would undoubtedly influence you

ReputationRep:
    Actually many of the muslims who first arrived in Europe were modern and with subsequent generations they became more extreme.

ReputationRep:
    Actually many of the muslims who first arrived in Europe were modern and with subsequent generations they became more extreme.
    Allow me to quote, once again- since you missed it the first time around.

A modicum of added emphasis, for your benefit!

Don't tar us all with the same brush. A great many of us have integrated as far as is possible to do so- I've lived my entire life in Britain, surrounded by British peers, British culture, the British political climate, the British education system, and the English Language. The fact that my parents happen to have had an influence upon me that's not necessarily "typically British" is unavoidable- but said effect'll be reduced across generations, I expect.

A couple of alienated youths don't necessarily justify kicking the rest of us out.

ReputationRep:
    Allow me to quote, once again- since you missed it the first time around.

A modicum of added emphasis, for your benefit!

Don't tar us all with the same brush. A great many of us have integrated as far as is possible to do so- I've lived my entire life in Britain, surrounded by British peers, British culture, the British political climate, the British education system, and the English Language. The fact that my parents happen to have had an influence upon me that's not necessarily "typically British" is unavoidable- but said effect'll be reduced across generations, I expect.

A couple of alienated youths don't necessarily justify kicking the rest of us out.
    Who said anything about kicking anyone out? I said controlled immigration. Secondly, I still believe a majority refuse to integrate despite your case. You only have to see the ghetto's to realise that.

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about kicking anyone out? I said controlled immigration.
    ...Which we already have. Hell- have you missed the tightening up of the rules that's just been happening?

We have relatively free movement within the European Union to consider, certainly- but I defy you to say a word against the Polish that you wouldn't say about, say, the French, Germans, and Swiss.

The fact that, should Turkey somehow manage to acede to membership, its people could emigrate here more easily doesn't in itself suggest that we'll be drowned out by the spontaneous influx of all seventy million Turks decamping to the more prosperous West en masse- contrary to UKIP's somewhat hilarious propaganda.

Secondly, I still believe a majority refuse to integrate despite your case. You only have to see the ghetto's to realise that.
    ...Which is a problem that won't vanish overnight- even if you were to shut down all immigration tomorrow. A great many people are already here, and well settled- how do you propose to force half of Leicester to integrate?

A great many do fail to integrate in the first generations- farcical things like segregated Faith Schools hardly help in that regard, I have to say. But to suggest that it's going to drown out British culture? Absolutely ludicrous. Need I point out that Britain's gone through far worse in the past?

How do you think the Americans felt with each successive wave of immigration?

"The Italians are coming to sleep with our daughters!"
    "Heaven preserve us from the Irish drunkard!"
    "The Japs and Gooks are coming to destroy America from within!"
    "THERE IS A BLACK ON MY STREET. HE IS NOT CHAINED. THIS IS THE END OF CIVILISED SOCIETY- SEE HOW THE UNCIVILISED NEGRO ENGAGES IN ITS SATANIC 'BASKET-BALL' RITUAL!"

The country coped just dandy. There's no need for an entirely homogenous culture across the entire nation- would you say that the Scots and Northern Irish don't belong in the majority-English United Kingdom thanks to their cultural idiosyncrasies? I'd argue that so long as a reasonable common ground can be maintained, there's nothing to worry about at all.

Arabs, Somalis and Poles are people too. They're not coming over here with insidious aims of undermining our glorious nation from within- they just want to find a better life for themselves and their families. Fetishistic obsessions with "cultural purity" are an insult to common decency. Yes- there are differences- but to argue that they're inherently a bad thing? Ludicrous.

ReputationRep:
    ...Which we already have. Hell- have you missed the tightening up of the rules that's just been happening?
    Too little, too late. 1 in 4 new born baby is from an ethnic minority. Alot of people get to the west illegally, so what if the regulations have been tightened? On some programs I have seen or read in newspapers, it's very very difficult to deport someone once they make it here illegally. There needs to be tougher laws. Alot of people simply abscond or make up things to stay here.

...Which is a problem that won't vanish overnight- even if you were to shut down all immigration tomorrow. A great many people are already here, and well settled- how do you propose to force half of Leicester to integrate?
    Short sightedness. It's not going to vanish that's the whole point.

How do you think the Americans felt with each successive wave of immigration?

"The Italians are coming to sleep with our daughters!"
    "Heaven preserve us from the Irish drunkard!"
    Similar culture overall when you consider the big picture.

"THERE IS A BLACK ON MY STREET. HE IS NOT CHAINED. THIS IS THE END OF CIVILISED SOCIETY- SEE HOW THE UNCIVILISED NEGRO ENGAGES IN ITS SATANIC 'BASKET-BALL' RITUAL!"
    Pointless statement. I didn't imply black people should be chained at any point nor did I say it will be the end of society. My point is looking at crimes on the fbi website, racial profiling proves a large number of crimes are by african americans. Even when adjusted for poverty, it's still too high. Obama himself has said the black community needs to stop looking for excuses.

ReputationRep:
    17% -> 7%

If you think about it, could be a good thing. Call it creative destruction, if you like.

Right now, take a snapshot of the world white population, who's not breeding large white families? The atheist and hippies. Who's breeding lots of families? Religious white people - Mormons, rednecks, Christians.

White people may only be 7% of the world in 2050, but they'll be a far less annoying 7%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    17% -> 7%

If you think about it, could be a good thing. Call it creative destruction, if you like.

Right now, take a snapshot of the world white population, who's not breeding large white families? The atheist and hippies. Who's breeding lots of families? Religious white people - Mormons, rednecks, Christians.

White people may only be 7% of the world in 2050, but they'll be a far less annoying 7%.
    So you think athiests and hippies are less annoying than mormons rednecks and christians?
    Random.

ReputationRep:
    Random as in, I have a spinner in the middle of a circle segmented into lots of different names of groups, and before I posted I span the spinner and then wrote down whatever name the spinner rested on? Kinda like ouija board method of analysis?

No, not that kind of random.

Atheists and hippies are an especially self-absorbed, superior-minded group of people. It is a delicious irony that these ultra-keen abortion supporters have volunteered themselves for a demographic holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Are you sure? Maybe they just don't know it/cant accept it/don't want to be stoned..
    That's not likely given that all sorts of immorality and perversion is widespread in the western world.

ReputationRep:
    You must be really dumb, I take it the Koran is your rule book:yep:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8005420.stm
    Consider the following.

1. You provided a western source, presumably to prove me wrong.

2. The link describes the 'plight' of Iraqi 'homosexual men'.

3. Iraq is invaded illegally by immoral, homosexual, incestuous, drunkard, drug abusing, paedophile, bestiality loving western, amorous, hypocritical countries and is still under occupation. Any deviation from the norm in Iraq can be ascribed to the deviant western immoral dolts.

ReputationRep:
    //incestuous//

Why did you say Western countries were incestuous? You seem to be just making stuff up. Here's a map of global consanguinity rates.

ReputationRep:
    who cares? maybe if the amount of white people drop the amount of disgraceful behaviour will also drop. why does it matter anyway whether there are more black or white people?

ReputationRep:
    3. Iraq is invaded illegally by immoral, homosexual, incestuous, drunkard, drug abusing, paedophile, bestiality loving western, amorous, hypocritical countries and is still under occupation. Any deviation from the norm in Iraq can be ascribed to the deviant western immoral dolts.
    This is all in middle eastern society but as usual, well hidden, to portray a pure exterior. Of course, human rights groups undercover know it's a load of bull****.

Drunkard-Most arab leaders drink, party, and use fools like you as a tool

Bestiality-http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm, what is more retarded is that Islam made him marry a poor Goat as he had ****** it.

Pedophile-Aisha was 9 when married to Mohammed thousands of years ago, a so called pure prophet. Someone worshipped despite being a peodophile is worse than a westerner being a peodophile, at least they will go to jail!!!

Drug Abusing-http://swindlemagazine.com/issue12/opium-rehab/ The drug problem extends from Pakistan, Afghanistan to Iran.

Incestuous-Really this is the funniest of all, most muslims with one brain cell would not point this at others of all things. Is your genetic deformity so advanced that you fail to see that muslims have been marrying their cousins for generations??????

The truth is, there is no pure society in the middle east which you are desperatly trying to portray.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.