Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Met in September to do English Lit and still haven't got a reading list for 09/10. I have the one for 08/09 that they sent with the course pack but don't think that's right as I rang them when I got it and they said a new one would be sent out nearer the time. Considering I only have one more pay day to go before I move in I would quite like to get organised. Anyone else got one yet? I move to Leeds in a few weeks so want mine asap!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm doing English Lit too! I haven't got the reading list for 09/10 yet I think it's supposed to be coming in the next week or so. Either way we haven't really got much time considering if I'm not wrong that 08/09 one said we'd have summer reading to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by racheer)
    Hi, I'm doing English Lit too! I haven't got the reading list for 09/10 yet I think it's supposed to be coming in the next week or so. Either way we haven't really got much time considering if I'm not wrong that 08/09 one said we'd have summer reading to do!
    Yeah I know, it said on the letter we should try to get as many of the books in advance and read over the summer! So now I'm worried. I've read a few of the 08/09 short stories just to make myself feel better. :p: Oh well, at least we'll all be in the same boat.

ReputationRep:
    I rang the university and they told me the book lists are handed out in the first week of university.

Unless of course you wanted to buy the books before uni stars (like I did), but when I rang they said they were unable to provide me with a booklist at this time.

ReputationRep:
    How does that make sense, so much for me reading over the summer if I don't know what to bloody read

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.