Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of uggboots? watch

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend loves them, but they're very expensive...

ReputationRep:
    overrated!

ReputationRep:
    hideous

ReputationRep:
    According to my parents, elderly women used to wear boots like these when they (my parents) were kids. Cheapy ones look ridiculous, especially when the wearer has stupid walking habits and walks on the side of their feet. They go all slanted...
    Actual Ugg Boots are better because the people who buy them aren't stake and kidney lock openers and they look after them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    overrated!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Shaun Wright-Phillips wears them, enough said.

ReputationRep:
    UGGly.

Yeah, that was bad :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolicon)
    My girlfriend loves them, but they're very expensive...
    Yeah,you are right ,they are expensive.For that reason,I want learn more about uggboots!

ReputationRep:
    Really comfortable :love:

But overpriced :sadnod: and WHAT is with the Ugg flip-flops?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Love Ugg Australias, Hate fake uggs.

ReputationRep:
    The real ones are amazingly comfy, you'd never want to wear any other shoes again! Fake ones are tacky though, and uggs on men = NOOOOO.

ReputationRep:
    too expensive.

ReputationRep:
    They've saved my feet! My feet freeze all the time, never mind in winter, so they're the only thing that keep me warm.
    Though if you wear them too often then your feet get sore, I've found, as there is no support for your arches.
    And like others have said, real ones only just pass in the looks stakes, so no fakes - though Bearpaw or Emu ones are real sheepskin etc in their own right, look and feel the same, but are a bit cheaper, so worth a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    hideous
    Everyone has their own opinion!

ReputationRep:
    Sooo warm and comfy.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them. They make people look like they have mammoth feet.

ReputationRep:
    I have UGG Australia ones and I have to say they are the most comfortable shoes I've owned :yes:

They are uggly.

ReputationRep:
    They're appealing on the opposite sex

ReputationRep:
    i have chestnut uggs; they are good for walking around uni during the winter as they're so comfortable. they look cute with skinny jeans tucked into them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.