Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of uggboots? watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont like them myself

and it looks really odd when i see men wearing them :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Girls who wear them to lectures to make themselves look like they've just woken up are ridiculously stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like them, but i suppose if you wear them in the right way then they don't look too bad............however fake uggs = chavvy!!! Fake uggs can't be worn in a right way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    i dont like them myself

and it looks really odd when i see men wearing them :lolwut:
    men wear uggs???:shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    men wear uggs???:shock:
    yes! and not all of them are gay either. i see it with my own eyes :eyeball:

maybe it keeps their feet warm? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yes! and not all of them are gay either. i see it with my own eyes :eyeball:

maybe it keeps their feet warm? :confused:
    A man who wears uggs is not a man!!

ReputationRep:
    I think they look ridiculous, but the Parisian winters are really quite cold (minus temperatures most days Nov/Dec after perfectly acceptable weather in Sept/Oct!) so I am considering some for the comfort factor this year. Just one question: do they not get really soaking wet in rain/snow?

ReputationRep:
    They are hideous. I don't care if they're comfy, they look tacky.

ReputationRep:
    they look really warm

ReputationRep:
    I like them.

ReputationRep:
    Completely hideous. The domain of 'chavs', as they are known. :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    i really don't like them, though they probably are really comfortable... i still wouldn't wear them though

ReputationRep:
    I run the risk of sounding a bit chavvy here, but anyway: I happen to think that paying £170 for a pair of glorified slippers is absolute lunacy, particularly because sheepskin isn't the most durable of materials for winter conditions.
    However, the cheap ones are pretty good for warmth and comfort, and don't look too bad (unless you happen to have paired them with a pink Juicy Couture velour tracksuit), so £6 Primark ones all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Ugg boots are ugly!

ReputationRep:
    They're ugly and not even in fashion anymore. Stop wearing them. Should never have in the first place really you peoples...

ReputationRep:
    i used to like ugg boots, but too many people wear them to make me want a pair. srs overkill.

ReputationRep:
    yes! and not all of them are gay either. i see it with my own eyes

maybe it keeps their feet warm?
    ...and why would you presume that a bloke wearing uggs is a homosexualist? :mad: Abit shallow don't you think?

UGGs just look like you've put on slippers and forgotton you're going outside. Last year one day started a wonderfully sunny and summer-y morning, but by the evening it was hailing and sleet. All those "rah" types who wear them promptly had them ruined :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    they are uggly... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate them. They're ******* hideous.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not a fan! But, each to their own I guess. I'm not keen on the look of them. Some of my friends wore them quite frequently last winter/spring and didn't suffer from cold feet like I did. But that's because I insisted on wearing tights and flats... so, they have their advantages, I suppose?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.