ReputationRep:
    i want a pair!
    i hate my £4 primark ones,

is this a genuine webiste???
    http://www.uggsaled.com/uggsale/ugg-...tnut-3365.html

ReputationRep:
    On men-gross.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them very much, too many people wear them.

Also, they're made of dead sheep, which is a BIG nono for me.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ So you don't wear anything made of wool either then? Or leather?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like ugg boots. Last winter when it was snowing so many of the lower 6th wore the chestnut ones in to school, this was with a black suit, then they stood around in the locker room saying that there feet were wet, yet never changed back in to there black shoes, so got yelled at by the head of school. If your feet are wet, change out of them!! And by the way it doesn't look good. (OK little rant over, that I understand made little sense).

ReputationRep:
    fuggs :love:
    i have several pairs.
    if the price increase merited buying the real things, id buy the real things, but i've worn both and i don't find a significant enough difference to merit the high price tag of the real things.
    i have a black pair from primark (mid calf), a short brown pair of amazon, another short black pair coming off amazon, and a brown a bit higher than mid calf pair from london. they're different heights and therefore i MUST have them all, in case of different occasions :cool: hah
    i really love the primark pair, they're really soft on the outside. the two shortie pairs are a bit shimmery and a bit more... they're harder on the outside. the inside is of course beautiful. the original pair was from london...
    oh okay i'm rambling but anywho, i love my fugs.
    haha.

oh and yes i do agree that they look like you have massive feet and if you don't walk properly in them and make them all slanty it's AWFUL and they do get wet easily (but they dry easily too) and they generally aren't too pretty and they are glorified slippers (but go anywhere slippers are fantastic anyway) annnd oh i agree with most of the things against them int his thread:
    price, look, durability, chaviness
    ahh but i don't care. i still love them. particuarly my black ones, with black drainpipes. fantastic stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I hate them. They're ******* hideous.
    I dont think they are as bad as you are making them out to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akashic)
    I dont think they are as bad as you are making them out to be.
    :talkhand: To be honest, if anything, I make them look good (at least better than they look!)
    I could start screaming, yelling, ranting, pulling and pushing girls for wearing them but that's not who I am. No, I am a good, acceptable person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    :talkhand: To be honest, if anything, I make them look good (at least better than they look!)
    I could start screaming, yelling, ranting, pulling and pushing girls for wearing them but that's not who I am. No, I am a good, acceptable person
    Its not what a girl wears but her personality that counts. A girl should not be judged on if she wears ugg boots. I know lots of girls who wear ugg boots who are great people and lots of girls who wear sexy heels but are awful people. There is more to it than ugg boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccydoodaa)
    UGGly.

Yeah, that was bad :o:
    Omg, you beat me to it :p:
    Lol, I agree Uggboots are bleugh.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're lovely for a nippy, dry day.

ReputationRep:
    Aah I like the short classic ones. I have them in sand. And I want the grey ones.

ReputationRep:
    I love them they keep my feet nice and warm in the winter and they are comfy. They are a bit expensive though.

ReputationRep:
    this is a new and controversial topic. anyway there has been a "omg ugg boots *thows up* HORRIBLE!!!" bandwagon since they came out when really they're not unusual at all.

ReputationRep:
    they're cool. if you're not.

ReputationRep:
    I love them, they are really warm. Only the real ones though.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    ESKIHOE
    nuff said

ReputationRep:
    i dislike the type of people that wear them.

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan. I can understand that they're comfy, but why would you spend over £100 to have something that ugly on your feet?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.