Turn on thread page Beta

Can you tell the difference between Coca Cola and Diet Coke? Which do you prefer? watch

• View Poll Results: Can you tell the difference between Coca Cola and Diet Boke? Which do you prefer?
    I can tell the difference, and I drink Coca Cola
    45.98%
    I can tell the difference, and I drink Diet Coke
    38.31%
    I can tell the difference, and I have no preference
    5.75%
    I can't tell the difference, but I drink Coca Cola
    1.53%
    I can't tell the difference, but I drink Diet Coke
    3.45%
    I can't tell the difference, and I have no preference
    4.98%

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi max > coco cola

ReputationRep:
    I can tell the difference and I drink Pepsi Max.

ReputationRep:
    i can tell, and i drink coke zero (: the best of the bunch!

ReputationRep:
    I can tell the difference, I find Coca Cola too sweet, so shockingly I drink Diet Coke.

ReputationRep:
    Regular coke FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    I can tell the difference... I quite like diet coke but prefer normal coke when mixed with alcohol

ReputationRep:
    I prefer diet coke millions of times more, its less fizzy but sstill fizzy enough to be a fizzy drink, and has a different flavour but i couldnt begin to explain how it tastes different, it just does. coke zero is not nice at all its really horrible, no bubbles, weak in flavour. But overall, I love pepsi max, but most places dont do it so i go for diet coke. note: diet COKE, not pepsi

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.