Turn on thread page Beta

16 and never had a serious relationship watch

ReputationRep:
    It really doesn't matter! (as everybody's already said)

You'll meet somebody- maybe tomorrow maybe in a year's time. Use your time to have fun- they're not all a walk in the park

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. I've never had a relationship and I'm a 22 in a month - and I'm not even the slightest bit of worried. Seriously, enjoy being young and single.

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be strange? You're only just over the age of consent. There's plenty of time for you to have a serious relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Uh Oh, better get a boyfriend quick before you get busted by the relationship police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliceeee :))
    Okay, so as it says in the title, i've never had a relationship before. Is this strange? All of my friends seem to have had many and everywhere I look, people seem to be in a couple. What to you guys think? (:
    As has been said, it's normal. Maybe if you were 26, or 36 then things would be different.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 17,never had anyone interested let alone a relationship :P I'm just gonna wait until something happens...

ReputationRep:
    im 15 and ive never had a relasionship let alone a 'serious' one. im not bothered either, i'll just wait a bit

ReputationRep:
    I havnt had a serious relationship and im 21, first bf at 18 but he was a crap bf so i dont count him lol

ReputationRep:
    Hahaa.. thats made me abit more relaxed about it

ReputationRep:
    what the hell..?hardly anyone has a serious relationship before 18..too young to be tied down..!

ReputationRep:
    So...???

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so as it says in the title, i've never had a relationship before. Is this strange? All of my friends seem to have had many and everywhere I look, people seem to be in a couple. What to you guys think? (:
    I'm 16 and I've never had one either, don't worry. :console:

ReputationRep:
    No one has a serious relationship by 16. Despite what they may think and tell you, it's carved-in-stone-fact that no one has had one by 16. Guarantee it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't 'go out' with someone for more than two or three weeks until I hit 19, and even then it only lasted for seven months.

ReputationRep:
    You're 16 and about to go to 6th form. I wouldn't be stressing about a relationship too soon tbh.

(Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    No one has a serious relationship by 16. Despite what they may think and tell you, it's carved-in-stone-fact that no one has had one by 16. Guarantee it.
    I have a friend who got together with her boyfriend at 15, they are still together now at 20. I think that's pretty serious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and I've never had any sort of relationship AT ALL. It's not a problem. :p:

ReputationRep:
    get over yourself, very few people have!!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever your happy with. I know it's a shame letting those good looks go to waste but if you wait until Uni and focus on your studies while playing hard to get then you will enjoy yourself more one you get into a relationship.

I know how your feeling though. Im 15 and never had a relationship and i feel like my huge **** is going to waste :awesome:.

good luck!:bl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and don't want a serious relationship. I hate relationships, at the moment anyway

im 21 and never been in a relationship!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.