Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am i just reading the signals wrong or does he actually like me? Watch

well here goes....
    1) there this boy that gets on the same bus as me in the mornings and im pretty sure that i see him glancing over at me a couple of times and everytime that i look over back he turns away.

2) the first week he ALWAYS used to catch that bus(without fail) and like a few days after i used to see him he sorta looked at him like proper eye contact and i looked back and he kinda holded his gaze for a few seconds before looking away and i was thinking like 'have i got something on my face?'

3) Sometimes i like get off the bus and go on the one infront cos its quicker and i always see him like proper staring at me

4) and uhm the other day their were so many seats on the bus like it was half empty but he chose to sit on the one right infront me and i could see him looking at me thru the corner of his eye

5) one time i looked at him and then i sorta smiled at him like an innocent smile , and he did the same back

6) also his friend(who a girl ) when she gets on the bus ( like hardly ever but she does sometimes ) he doesn't really look at me as much but he starts hesistating if im near where he is and when he was talking to her like the other day and she asked him ' do you like your sister?' well something like that i didn't hear it properly and he was like touching his nose and stuff after like 2 minutes he answered but i cant membah what he actually said
    i think it was because i was sitting on the seat infront of him and he was standing behind me
    PLUSSS he could sat next to his friend( the girl ) coz there was an empty seat next to her BUT HE DIDNT and i sorta think that she likes him.
    It gets kinda creepy sometimes but he's extremely cute so i just look past it.
    Maybe he likes me? ehh
    Or maybe i'm just reading too much of it

ReputationRep:
    Get married?

On a serious note, how about you try and talk to him? Making half attempts at eye contact is going to get you nowhere. Chances are he thinks you're cute if he keeps looking and smiling, but stop with all the "omg he sat on the seat in front of me" stuff or you'll likely scare the crap out of him and make him think you're a stalker.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he thinks you're nice, talk to him :yep:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    It gets kinda creepy sometimes but he's extremely cute so i just look past it.
    That just summaries exactly what is so annoying. So long as you are hot you can do anything you want. It's a complete joke to be honest

ReputationRep:
    yeah go talk to him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    Get married?

On a serious note, how about you try and talk to him? Making half attempts at eye contact is going to get you nowhere. Chances are he thinks you're cute if he keeps looking and smiling, but stop with all the "omg he sat on the seat in front of me" stuff or you'll likely scare the crap out of him and make him think you're a stalker.
    He sounds like the wierd staring stalker to me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.