Turn on thread page Beta

Watch and learn. Guy goes to leave for Europe. Girlfriend goes nuts watch

ReputationRep:
    Lawl.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yikes!

I don't think I believe it though, tbh you'd go and check around their place to make sure they're not DEAD or something if they were that uncontactable.

Also, you'd make sure you were contactable in those cases.

Surely someone isn't THAT much of a bad listener?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    If this is something your other half is capable, then dump him/her today. Now. Call them and finish it.

Watch
    ****** hell, what a stupid *****.

ReputationRep:
    Omg. Lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    ****** hell, what a stupid *****.
    She really can't control her emotions.

ReputationRep:
    Her spelling sucks. She asks who is 'the stuipd one?' :facepalm2:

Also the guy is so not in the wrong, I live in England and when we go to continental Europe the charges for using a mobile are amazingly high so if he was from Canada they'd be no point. The girl couldn't last 5 days, how possessive is she?

Still, I really enjoyed it as it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

ReputationRep:
    Lol she was a psycho great vid :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Aha I'm sure it's fake but it could so easily be real! Just fail at the end

ReputationRep:
    The girl is a DUMBASS simple as!

ReputationRep:
    loool ...*****

ReputationRep:
    I love how loads of girls in this thread are all "omg he's such a bad boyfriend he never got in contact with her omg so his fault :eek:".

Erm, assuming it wasn't fake, he told her he was going away and what's wrong with no communication for 2 little weeks? 14 days? If you can't go 14 days without talking to someone then you're not mature enough to be in a relationship. A little time to yourself can be a wonderful thing and that's clearly what he wanted.

Absolutely not his fault at all (assuming it's real) and the girls in here who say otherwise sound very much like they'd react in a similar way to psycho girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bentje)
    i find it kind of strange that his phone was off for the ENTIRE trip. something could've happened at home you never know and he just wouldn't have known.
    Hmm...

I can't say I ever have my phone on when I'm abroad. Not even for the roaming charges, just for the bother it takes to set it up or whatever. I've never had anything that urgent happen to me, so I really doubt it would when I was away - and even then, hotels? Finding me in person? Contact is far from impossible if you're dedicated.

(Original post by elisabethbridge)
    I've got my doubts about this though. I mean surely these days people would use the internet at least once a fortnight even while backpacking around Europe. It's kind of hard to avoid the internet here. People use Facebook, email a lot daily. Although maybe he wanted to get away from it all for a while and have a proper vacation.
    Again, hmm...

I'd only go on the internet if I had work to do or was bored. Neither are generally applicable on a holiday.

ReputationRep:
    That was fantastic Hilarious if it is real :p:

ReputationRep:
    Leave rep behind for the awesomeness of this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Leave rep behind for the awesomeness of this thread
    Once the left hand hit's 12.

Spoiler:
    Show

or is it the right one:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    I love how loads of girls in this thread are all "omg he's such a bad boyfriend he never got in contact with her omg so his fault :eek:".
    Exactly. If real, he told her he was going away. Despite that, she invited him out the next night - Wtf. Listen or GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    I don't see how she's that weird. I mean sure, she sounds a bit OTT - but her boyfriend just dissappeared off the planet in her eyes - why didn't he call her from Europe just once to explain? I'd be pissed off too!
    proof it isn't fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    I don't see how she's that weird. I mean sure, she sounds a bit OTT - but her boyfriend just dissappeared off the planet in her eyes - why didn't he call her from Europe just once to explain? I'd be pissed off too!
    What are you talking about? He talked about his trip so much before he went, and the night before phoned her and told her he was leaving.

Guys this guy was backpacking, he may have only wanted to leave his phone on when an emergency arose. I mean he may not have had many opportunities to charge it.

I don't see how this is anything but irrational thinking by the girl. The last email from her is just really typical though. "If you love me you won't open the rest of the emails"

I hope this is real, because it really made my day

ReputationRep:
    I can reveal to you that 'Em' is a TSR member and shes online right now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.