Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Watch and learn. Guy goes to leave for Europe. Girlfriend goes nuts watch

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:, if you Really love me don't open the other emails. Only read this one:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Heh that's hilarious

She's a nutcase!

ReputationRep:
    the girl seems obsessive, hahahahah she is a retard

ReputationRep:
    She's sent a few too many emails there and she was a bit over the top but I don't see that it's SO wrong, if they'd been going out for ages then personally if it was me I'd probably send a few texts. I'd be scared he was dead or something haha.

ReputationRep:
    lol. why didnt he ensure she knew first though and like say bye to each other. doeesnt make sense.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    That's brilliant! What a stupid girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be so mad if I came back to that, especially as she'd already gone out and cheated.

What sort of a girlfriend doesn't register that you're going away for 2 weeks? haha

crazyho

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaah, dont care if fake or real, it amused me ...

ReputationRep:
    Surely he would have used a pay phone to call his girlfriend just once during the holiday? Just for a chat? And also, she would have went to his house earlier? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    What music is that man? I need to know. Anyone know the music to the video quote me or pm me please.
    If you're talking about the main piece of music, it's - Mirwais - Disco Science.

ReputationRep:
    Psycho!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the songs in the op's video? May have been said in thread, but I haven't read it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophistress)
    If you're talking about the main piece of music, it's - Mirwais - Disco Science.
    Do you know what the first bit of music is?

ReputationRep:
    For such an obsessive gf you'd have thought she'd have tried to ring more than one of his friends or at least noticed his facebook status updates about going on the trip.
    Not to mention judging by the e-mails her friends were also his friends so wouldn't a few of them have known about him going away too ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Do you know what the first bit of music is?
    It's Klint - Diamond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophistress)
    It's Klint - Diamond.
    Cheers - thought it sounded familiar

ReputationRep:
    Loved it, shows it's good if it keeps me watching for 7 odd minutes.

ReputationRep:
    The last email is the funniest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh_insomniac)
    What are you talking about? He talked about his trip so much before he went, and the night before phoned her and told her he was leaving.
    Yeah but ONE phone call/text wouldn't have hurt. Even just to say he got there safely. From a phone box if he couldn't use his phone?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that was Brilliant.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.