Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Watch and learn. Guy goes to leave for Europe. Girlfriend goes nuts Watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol, poor guy xD haha

ReputationRep:
    Seems like a fake to me. Especially the email about how they could have sex and profess undying love for eachother - after my suspicions that one just killed it!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha, that is so hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks and no contact with his gf at all? I don't think he could have cared that much about her... Though for her to go through all that in 2 weeks screams psycho!

ReputationRep:
    i think some of you guys would act like her from the things you're saying!
    If i was in america for 2 weeks i wouldnt use my phone at all. Im sure i could survive not talking to my bf for that long!
    & i know a few girls that are like that with their bfs.

Its so funny how secretly psychotic some people are.

ReputationRep:
    He went around cities - he could easily have (I would have, just to let my other half know I was still ok etc) nipped into an internet cafe/found a payphone. I find the whole thing rather odd.

ReputationRep:
    One of the best youtube videos I've watched, haha.

I feel so sorry for the guy. PSYCO!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she should have listened when he told her he was going away?

Ignorant ****!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad i'm single.

The last girl I was with was like that and changed randomly so I have been for a while now but I will find someone for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    I don't see how she's that weird. I mean sure, she sounds a bit OTT - but her boyfriend just dissappeared off the planet in her eyes - why didn't he call her from Europe just once to explain? I'd be pissed off too!
    Why should he have to? He told her several times before he left, and rang her the night before again - why do it again once he'd go there? In his eyes, there was no need to.

ReputationRep:
    regardless of how right she was to react or anything my favourite bit is when she tells him not to read all her mad insane emails.

ReputationRep:
    He should have played along with it for a week or so when he got home, pretending that he had deleted the others and only read that one, while he plots his revenge up close, then he could totally **** her over and teach that ***** a lesson.

ReputationRep:
    If I rang to tell someone I'd see them in 2 weeks, I wouldn't worry about calling them.

ReputationRep:
    I clicked the link. Great enjoyment ensued.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Oh dear :/ If this is real...
    I suppose it's good in a way! She confessed how she was really feeling in the relationship to him...it was obviously going nowhere. As if she thought that he wouldn't read the other emails just because she told him not to!! She obviously doesn't understand natural human curiosity!
    I think that he went to Europe for 2 weeks and kept his phone off was fair enough...although I personally would have checked it at least once for texts in case anything important had happened ie. death in the family!
    I don't understand what on earth kind of relationship this was though...obviously not a long term or a serious one because he phoned her to say goodbye the night before, she didn't see him the day before and she didn't go and see him off or anything. How on earth could she not know that he was leaving though?? Not really sure who's at fault, but she sounds like a nasty piece of work...don't quite understand how she didn't manage to successfully get in contact with someone who could tell her though...seems a bit fishy!

ReputationRep:
    Very fake.
    But entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    Fake or not, it's spectacular entertainment.

And there's something glorious about the nonchalance of the photo slideshow running throughout the passionate e-mails.

Aaah.

ReputationRep:
    This video made my day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    If this is something your other half is capable, then dump him/her today. Now. Call them and finish it.

Watch
    Are you a redditor OP?

ReputationRep:
    Doubt it's real at all, but then... that does seem like typical female behaviour.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.