Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I have just finished my OT degree and I am looking to sell the following textbooks...if anyone is interested please PM me

Vision, Perception, and Cognition: A Manual for the Evaluation and Treatment of the Adult with Acquired Brain Injury (Hardcover) by Barbara Zoltan (2007) Written by an OT – explores a vast array of cognitive deficits, with examples of models, approaches, assessments and treatments. A God-send for neuro placements! Excellent condition!

Occupational Therapy and Stroke (Paperback) by Judi Edmans et al (2000) A core and easy to read text. Very good condition.

Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists: Cognition in Occupational Performance (Paperback) by June Grieve and Linda Gnanasekaran (2008). Again, very good condition. Discusses how to asses and treat cognitive impairments and their relation to occupation.

Hayley

ReputationRep:
    You would do better putting them on Amazon.

I sold a load of physio books there. Remember when you are setting the prices that postage is very expensive for heavy books and Amazon only allow £2.25 regardless of how heavy the book is. Some of mine cost around £7 to post.

Also Amazon take around 25% of the amount that you get for your books for listing them.

ReputationRep:
    If Kent is your home location rather than uni, it might be worth trying students at Canterbury Christ Church too (when they're back).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks both of you

Amazon sounds like a good idea, will look into that!

I did e-mail the admin lady for Christ Church a while ago asking if it was possible for her to send an e-mail to their students about it but I never had a reply, so assumed not! lol

ReputationRep:
    I would be interested in the Zoltan if you haven't sold it elsewhere. PM me????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.