Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Yeah, you have attempted to contact her. Now you just gotta wait. Dont worry though:
    1.Plenty more fish in the sea
    2. You'll find someone who doesnt annoy you and is more willing to listen to your concerns about the relationship
    3. Save money on phonebill :p:
    4. You'll be able to take time to think about what type of girl that you want, which will enable you to go for girls you are most compatible with, which should help you be happier in the future.

Chin up Mate :rolleyes:
    Listening to love songs really doesn't help!

Really feel like I should hold on to her now...But I don't know. I think she wants to hold onto me too, but she doesn't want to admit it because she's THAT stubborn.

I think I'll wait to see what she says today when we meet up. I'm going to tell her I dont want to break up with her...man I am so low right now after contemplating actually breaking up. I've broken up with loads of girls before but its never ever felt like this. Just feels a bit wrong. I know she can change if she tried, because we've had arguments before and she did change her ways...but how can I get her to try?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.