Turn on thread page Beta

resistance 2 or killzone 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont know which one to go for i want a good campaign with good online with plenty of chatting players online try get a clan going or sumthin which is best for what i want??

ReputationRep:
    Resistance 2

I would reccommend Cod4, But i'm sure you've got it already

ReputationRep:
    killzone 2
    resistance 2 is ****
    i would just wait and get modern warfare 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons_wither)
    i dont know which one to go for i want a good campaign with good online with plenty of chatting players online try get a clan going or sumthin which is best for what i want??
    Killzone 2 is better than Resistance 2. But I think they are both anemic turds compared to CoD. CoD4 has a better campaign mode than World at War imo.

Yeah, just play some CoD until Modern warfare 2 comes out, and then kiss your social life goodbye until January, February time.

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't bought COD already then I don't think there's any point in discussing this.

ReputationRep:
    It depends.
    I love Resistance and the campain in Resistance 2 is excellent, but I dont like the online at all.
    Killzone 2 has a much better online mode.

ReputationRep:
    in hindsight, I'd take resistance 2 over killzone 2 because of the co-op campaign. but modern warfare 2,uncharted 2 are all going to have better online.

ReputationRep:
    i had cod 4 i got rid of it i done everythin!!!!! on veteran including mile high club and since all this online hacking on cod4 no point at all. i think its gna be resistance 2

ReputationRep:
    Get Killzone 2, I thought resistance 2 was crap, the online play's boring too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons_wither)
    Killzone 2 is a truly grand experience. The most immersive and impressive experience on console first person shooters to date. On top of that, the graphics are outrageous.

Resistance 2 on the other hand is good, but it's not new or fresh. It does what we've all seen and experienced before.

ReputationRep:
    The campaign for resistance 2 was just great compared to killzone 2.

Killzone 2 online is much better than resistance 2 online. Both are good games though.

ReputationRep:
    Resistance 2.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't played Resistance 2 but if it's anything like the first then the campaign mode is a very good one. Killzone 2 has a great single-player but it's really lacking in its story and for that reason I'm disappointed. I'm halfway through the game at the moment and at times it feels like I'm forcing myself to play the game just to see what happens, whereas with Resistance I really enjoyed the single-player because the story pulled me in (even the it's not the most story-intensive game).

I'm hoping the Killzone 2 single-player picks up because if the storyline sucks it's likely I won't see the end credits. It's a shame really as it's a brilliant game otherwise, especially in terms of how realistic its representation of the battlefield is. Also, it's multiplayer is one of the best I've seen for a FPS.

ReputationRep:
    I find it strange that i'm not recommending any of these games... i mean i had fun when i played them at launch... but now I need to really think hard to remember what the SP campaign levels were for both games, probably because they were bland/generic/boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I find it strange that i'm not recommending any of these games... i mean i had fun when i played them at launch... but now I need to really think hard to remember what the SP campaign levels were for both games, probably because they were bland/generic/boring.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    well i went for killzone 2, and i am well pleased with it i love it the online it epic so awesome

ReputationRep:
    KZ2 (graphics are amazing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I played R2 last night...I was amazed by how bad the graphics were...though at the time I thought they were pretty good...

I think R2s story was better than Killzones...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.