Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I bought a white shirt with navy pinstripes from Next recently. I need to buy a jumper soon to go with it but I'm unsure what colour.

I have been thinking about buying a grey jumper from Burton (link at bottom) or from River Island (info at bottom).

I'm going to wear it for school next week so I need to get it soon.

Burton - http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...1049&langId=-1 (looks a different colour from the one with the guy wearing it for some reason).

River Island - acrylic v neck jumper, brown - marl (looks grey to me).

Help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Black, white, grey, navy... :dontknow: All should be fine, v- or round neck.

The one you've linked is nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Black, white, grey, navy... :dontknow: All should be fine, v- or round neck.

The one you've linked is nice.
    The Burton one? Yeah I like it but it said it's grey and the model picture displays grey but looking at the picture of the jumper on its own looks browny. So I don't know what exact colour I'll get.

I think I might just get the Burton one, I can't go in store because there is none in my city, so I'll need to order online. You think I should just get it?

ReputationRep:
    Id say river island.. clothes are always high quality, are you not allowed to wear a cardigan River Island have a nice grey one for £24.99 but you might not be allowed to wear it for uniform because it has a logo on the front

ReputationRep:
    We aren't allowed logos but no one seems to follow the dress code strictly. Were supposed to be wearing all black and a white shirt, but people last year were wearing blue jumpers, cardigans, etc. I'm going to assume this year will be no exception.

I was going to primarily get a jumper then maybe buy something else when I have spare money to spend. I've spent quite a lot of money on a jacket and stuff, ha ha.

The River Island jumper definitely passes as grey to me so it would be safe to go with it, where as with the other jumper I'd be taking a risk, ha ha. Obviously there is a River Island close by so I can go in and browse about, so it would be more convenient.

Seems stupid trying to decide over something so basic as a grey jumper but what can I say? Ha ha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.