ReputationRep:
    i dont think any1 wood no, but any1 no how much i would get for: -

fallout 3
    fifa 09
    socom comfrontation

at game and or gamestation??
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Would you be exchanging them for other games/store credit, or cash? If you're exchanging them for cash, you'd probably get about £3-4 for the lot, perhaps less, but if you were to exchange them for store credit or other games at that shop, you'd get more. Why not phone up and ask, or take them into a shop to find out?

ReputationRep:
    i would be going for store credit, and the nearest game store is half hour drive away, so just checking on here see if any1 had any idea.

ReputationRep:
    Try CeX

Normally much better rates than Game, and generally Gamestation.

I think Gamestation might still be doing that, they beat any offer by 1 quid or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons_wither)
    i dont think any1 wood no, but any1 no how much i would get for: -

fallout 3
    fifa 09
    socom comfrontation

at game and or gamestation??
    Gamestation beat Game by a country mile, traded in Cod 4 and the latest Need For Speed, offered £20 by game, but refused as you have to have I.D to trade in at Game, Cod 4 is only a 16..

Went Gamestation, in the same shopping centre, offerd £35 for the two straight off.

Fallout 3, net around £10, I would say tops 12 or 13 at Gamestation, you will only get 8 at Game, I know that officially.

Fifa... well the new one comes out soon, so probably just under 10.

Not got a PS3, so not played Socom, but then assuming you are on PS3, you will probably get a llittle less at trade-in, i reckon £25 for all 3 games.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.