The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got offers from Abdn recently? Desperately checking Track 10 times a day in case it magically appeared there:smile: As i really want to go there:biggrin:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
I got a conditional offer today for Gaelic and Geography. Its my first choice so I'm very happy
LordOfTheIsles
I got a conditional offer today for Gaelic and Geography. Its my first choice so I'm very happy

Well done!
Nice choices, I've always wanted to learn Gaelic. :biggrin:
rosie9391
Well done!
Nice choices, I've always wanted to learn Gaelic. :biggrin:

Go maire tu!

Anyone hear anything for economics?
I got my offer! I got my offer!

Unconditional too... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

It was a misunderstanding with the rejection.. but admissions wouldn't go into it.. (:rolleyes:) but after 30 mins of my UCAS being locked.. it's now back online with an offer from Aberdeen!

See you soon guys and girls!
WhereIsMyMind

It was a misunderstanding with the rejection.. but admissions wouldn't go into it..

LOL

Ludwig Wittgenstein
LOL

:rofl:

My tutor reckons they felt bad for me.. :frown: Plus the fact I rang them on a daily basis asking the same question..
WhereIsMyMind

Unconditional too... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

It was a misunderstanding with the rejection.. but admissions wouldn't go into it.. (:rolleyes:) but after 30 mins of my UCAS being locked.. it's now back online with an offer from Aberdeen!

Congratulations :biggrin: :woo: :eek3: :yep:
Reply 388
WhereIsMyMind

Brilliant :smile: Well done!

Firm choice then?
d123
Brilliant :smile: Well done!

Firm choice then?

Of course. :yep: :yep: :woo: :woo: :yep: :yep:
WhereIsMyMind
:rofl:

My tutor reckons they felt bad for me.. :frown: Plus the fact I rang them on a daily basis asking the same question..

haha very strange, i can't imagine what their problem would have been.
once again, congrats :biggrin:
Reply 391
Conditional for Computer science. Got it on the 26th ... So conditional that it feels undconditional :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 392
WhereIsMyMind
Of course. :yep: :yep: :woo: :woo: :yep: :yep:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so happy for you :smile: :smile:
WhereIsMyMind

:woo:

Seemed a bit strange that you'd have such amazing grades and get a rejection from Aberdeen! :rolleyes:
I'm also surprised that you're firming it! Your offers are incredible.

Anyone going to the MA Applicant Day on the 3rd March? I got my applicants pack in the post today, so excited! :P:
Reply 394
truthandtragedy

Anyone going to the MA Applicant Day on the 3rd March? I got my applicants pack in the post today, so excited! :P:

I got mine today as well. I dont know whether I'll take the offer or not, but I'm going to the Applicant Day :P I do love Aberdeen :woo:

WhereIsMyMind

Unconditional too... :w 00t:

It was a misunderstanding with the rejection.. but admissions wouldn't go into it.. () but after 30 mins of my UCAS being locked.. it's now back online with an offer from Aberdeen!

Well done :yep: History FTW
lastplace
I got mine today as well. I dont know whether I'll take the offer or not, but I'm going to the Applicant Day :P I do love Aberdeen :woo:

Yay, might see you there! I can't actually remember the last time I was in Aberdeen. I'm so going to get lost.
George Bernard Shaw
Go maire tu!

Anyone hear anything for economics?

Tapadh leat! :p:

Well done on the offers everyone, especially WhereIsMyMind. Might see some of you about Aberdeen then. :ninja:
Reply 397
WhereIsMyMind

Unconditional too... :w00t:

Oh congratulations!!! I'm happy for you! How traumatic...!

Also, to however asked; I'll be there on the MA Applicant day!
Reply 398
Unconditional for Philosophy!

Very happy. :biggrin: Was starting to get worried.
The Hare
Unconditional for Philosophy!

Very happy. :biggrin: Was starting to get worried.

Congrats fellow philosopher :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending