Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Congratulations!

How did it go? :woo:
    Just got an Unconditional for primary ed this morning! wooooo!

(Original post by scottishGirl)
    Just got an Unconditional for primary ed this morning! wooooo!
    Yaay! See you in September then? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Aberdeen - September 2010 entry Politics and International Relations. The course looks really good and so does the campus. I've already accepted my place and now just waiting until May to put in for my accomodation. I am so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone thinking of applying for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Where is everyone thinking of applying for accommodation?
    Hopefully New Carnegie Court, with North Court being my second choice. Where you thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kizsoi)
    Hopefully New Carnegie Court, with North Court being my second choice. Where you thinking of?
    Exactly the same as you :p: . New Carnegie does seem quite expensive though...

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same as you :p: . New Carnegie does seem quite expensive though...
    Yea :/ But the flats looks really nice though What course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Yea :/ But the flats looks really nice though What course have you applied for?
    History How about you?

ReputationRep:
    History How about you?
    Politics and IR

ReputationRep:
    Politics and IR
    Where are you going up from? I'll be coming from Edinburgh .

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going up from? I'll be coming from Edinburgh .
    Same I'm a bit anxious about moving so far away.

ReputationRep:
    Same I'm a bit anxious about moving so far away.
    Ohh, a fellow Edinburger. Which part- I'm in the east but moving house soon to the south . I know a few people that have gone up to Aberdeen from Edinburgh and they seem to love it. After the first term is over I think I will be fine and settled in but if I'm not, well, I'm not sure what I'll do...

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, a fellow Edinburger. Which part- I'm in the east but moving house soon to the south . I know a few people that have gone up to Aberdeen from Edinburgh and they seem to love it. After the first term is over I think I will be fine and settled in but if I'm not, well, I'm not sure what I'll do...
    Im beside the Pentlands. Yea I'm really not good with places Same I think after a while I'll be ok. Right now I'm really excited though. I just want to be done with school and away!

ReputationRep:
    Im beside the Pentlands. Yea I'm really not good with places Same I think after a while I'll be ok. Right now I'm really excited though. I just want to be done with school and away!
    Ok, I'll translate lol- I live in duddingston atm but am moving to morningside. I know the feeling. I am on a gap year just now and just want uni to start.

ReputationRep:
    just confirmed my offer from aberdeen... Here I come Aberdeen!!!!

We need more discussion.. :cool:

For those of you that now have your offers and have made firm/insurance, how are you preparing? Have you started sorting out things to take with you etc?

Is anyone else as excited as I am? I've already started purchasing things to take with me (I'm collected scatter cushions at the moment..). I reckon I'm going to end up getting too much..

For those of you that have decided you're going to apply for halls residence, have you decided where? I'm hoping to get in at NCC. Is anyone else thinking of NCC. Do you know anyone else that is going to be at ABDN - other than those on TSR, I'm all alone..

I'm imagining it all like Off the Hook... :o:

ReputationRep:
    We need more discussion.. :cool:

For those of you that now have your offers and have made firm/insurance, how are you preparing? Have you started sorting out things to take with you etc?

Is anyone else as excited as I am? I've already started purchasing things to take with me (I'm collected scatter cushions at the moment..). I reckon I'm going to end up getting too much..

For those of you that have decided you're going to apply for halls residence, have you decided where? I'm hoping to get in at NCC. Is anyone else thinking of NCC.

I'm imagining it all like Off the Hook... :o:
    I have bought towels lol- got them in the sales. I am quite excited but more excited about the possible travelling I will be doing in June.
    NCC is my top choice for accommodation too.

I have bought towels lol- got them in the sales. I am quite excited but more excited about the possible travelling I will be doing in June.
    NCC is my top choice for accommodation too.
    I've got towels, scatter cushions, place sets, alarm clock, mini-fridge. I've also purchased a flat-packed desk, beanie chair, lamp and a book case.

I've also got a ton of packing boxes ready to pack things up in..

I think I've over done it..

ReputationRep:
    I've got towels, scatter cushions, place sets, alarm clock, mini-fridge. I've also purchased a flat-packed desk, beanie chair, lamp and a book case.

I've also got a ton of packing boxes ready to pack things up in..

I think I've over done it..
    You have an alarm clock but is it a talking alarm clock .

You have got loads- I am starting to worry as I have so much to get and only 7 months to get it in :p: .

What subject will you be doing btw?

ReputationRep:
    Got my conditionals for Aberdeen yesterday so will be working ridiculously hard to get my grades, because it is the only uni I want to go to

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.