Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "Still not heard back from Aberdeen, applied for 3rd year entry to do Management...

Should hear back by end of March according to UCAS website so should be something in the next week or so....

Getting annoyed with the wait, also waiting on 3 other Unis!!!

Dunno whether the delay in response is to do with applying for 3rd year entry."

I'm still waiting and I applied for 1st year, wait is really annoying now.

ReputationRep:
    Going to study history 2nd year. message me im from south england!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1312)
    Going to study history 2nd year. message me im from south england!!
    Hey james, I'm also from the south entering second year. From what I can gather there are quite a few people from London and the south going to Aberdeen on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    so, got in... firmed, anthropology and english ma
    is there anyone else doing anthropology? or am i the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marshallisbetterthanyou)
    I was actually considering doing it but i have no idea what it was, apparently it combines will with history. Can you exaplain what exactly it is?

ReputationRep:
    basically the study of culture and the differences in cultures. I does seem to go well with history and there is a lot of links with archeology aswell. did i just add you on yougo?

ReputationRep:
    You are definitely NOT the only one:yes:
    I've also firm it and i think that I will make it with Religious Studies.
    See you in september:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdRage)
    You are definitely NOT the only one:yes:
    I've also firm it and i think that I will make it with Religious Studies.
    See you in september:woo:
    Religious Studies? Finally someone else

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/aberdeenfres...?ref=ts&v=wall

!!!!

Excited!

ReputationRep:
    basically the study of culture and the differences in cultures. I does seem to go well with history and there is a lot of links with archeology aswell. did i just add you on yougo?
    haha yes you did (:
    and it sounds really interesting!

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    Accepted my offer for Primary Education, see you all in september , cant wait x

ReputationRep:
    Btw does anyone know if theres a union bar in aberdeen? i know theres unofficial ones like the bobbin but is there an actual official one? i heard it was closed down but they might be opening another one..not sure if thats right though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloved_hand)
    Hey james, I'm also from the south entering second year. From what I can gather there are quite a few people from London and the south going to Aberdeen on this forum.
    Thats great!! glad to see the south is gonna be represented. what are you studying??

ReputationRep:
    Firmed today for History and IR! so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats great!! glad to see the south is gonna be represented. what are you studying??
    English, so not too dissimular from you. I'm going to miss the sun though! Brrr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloved_hand)
    English, so not too dissimular from you. I'm going to miss the sun though! Brrr!
    Yer, ive been there twice it rained both times.

ReputationRep:
    Yer, ive been there twice it rained both times.
    Hah I've been twice too (from the south) and it's been decent weather both times. :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if this is a right place to ask, but I got this EU10N form for Student Finance from UCAS and I've got to choose where will I be studying, but Scotland is not there. Is it because there is some other form for Scottish unis (and I also applied to Cardiff so they sent me this thing), or what? I'm confused. Help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milusia)
    I'm not sure if this is a right place to ask, but I got this EU10N form for Student Finance from UCAS and I've got to choose where will I be studying, but Scotland is not there. Is it because there is some other form for Scottish unis (and I also applied to Cardiff so they sent me this thing), or what? I'm confused. Help?
    When you find out, let me know please!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.