Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I managed to get through to the accomodation office and they gave me another number to use, which worked Seems like most people are having this problem though

NCC is sold out according to the Unite website. I'm so sorry... :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    NCC is sold out according to the Unite website. I'm so sorry... :console:
    It says sold out because all of the rooms are being held by the University for 1st year students, I know this because I spoke to the accommodation office yesterday, it's also the same deal with Kings Street Exchange, so ignore the website.

However Meal Market and Old Fire Station ARE sold out (to 2nd and 3rd years etc).

ReputationRep:
    I finally get a ring tone on the phone to Accommodation Office, twice, and nobody picks up :mad:

WTF IS GOING ON. :mad:

(Original post by Jonesy09)
    x
    Could you give me the number please? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonesy09)
    I finally get a ring tone on the phone to Accommodation Office, twice, and nobody picks up :mad:

WTF IS GOING ON. :mad:
    When i phoned it rang for ages before somebody picked up. Maybe because they'r dealing with emails too? Just keep calling and you'll eventually get through

(Original post by Selkie is Elsewhere)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Tel: +44 (0)1224 273502

ReputationRep:
    4401224273502 if you're calling from outside the UK
    or
    01224273502 if your calling from the UK

ReputationRep:
    why is everyone rushing we are all GARENTEED a place apparently!

I dialed the number, and a woman (presumably blonde) said "The number you've called is busy". Then the phone starts beeping for 2 minutes before it just stops, and then nothing.

Help? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    What is everyone put for their choices- NCC first choice, not sure about the others...

ReputationRep:
    1. Hector Boece & Keith
    2. Esslemont
    3. Burnett

Was going to apply for NCC, but decided id rather have the money for food etc, considering my loan is only going to give me about £25 a week :/

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get through to a very helpful woman finally, and she managed to give both me and my girlfriend our Student ID numbers.

It's really annoying though, because you have to basically pick between having NCC as your first or KSE, you can't have either as a second because KSE is UNITE and NCC is with the Uni.....

I went with NCC, fingers crossed I get it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    it's impossible for anyone to apply for accommodation without having received his/her student ID !!! i saw some guys received this pack from the Uni..and some still wait..i am with the last!

Guys, I can't apply for accommodation. It keeps saying,

"Unable to verify your details against Student/Applications information. Please check your entered ID and Date of Birth. If necessary please contact the Accommodation Office".

Help?

Aberdeen is my insurance, so I can't apply yet. So I'm going to end up with somewhere ****, with a hole in the wall as my shower... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkie is Elsewhere)
    1. Hector Boece & Keith
    2. Esslemont
    3. Burnett

Was going to apply for NCC, but decided id rather have the money for food etc, considering my loan is only going to give me about £25 a week :/
    hey!

you said that you're going to take a loan..it this different from the tuition fees award by SAAS?? could you tell me a bit more about it??

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was all single sex .

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen is my insurance, so I can't apply yet. So I'm going to end up with somewhere ****, with a hole in the wall as my shower... :cry:
    Tbh you should have thought about that before putting it as your insurance, you weenus.

I applied no problems a couple of hours ago, went for all the cheapest ones :P
    Don't unconditionals get first pick anyway? So all you people with unconditionals who want NCC are more likely to get it than people with conditionals.

ReputationRep:
    Have you received your pack from Uni with all dcouments and accommodation details?

(Original post by Dirty Dream Number Two)
    Tbh you should have thought about that before putting it as your insurance, you weenus.

I applied no problems a couple of hours ago, went for all the cheapest ones :P
    Don't unconditionals get first pick anyway? So all you people with unconditionals who want NCC are more likely to get it than people with conditionals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.