Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Marilyn!)
    I just got my accomadation in, im in esslemont!?! WTH?? Oh well can't exactly complain, suppose i won't be there that much :P So whats everyone else in?
    I'm in Esslemont too. Its pretty rubbish but really cheap more money for nights out . I'm room 112B wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gent_man)
    Heyy!!

there me too ...don't know which room i have though :/
    should tell you at the end of the contract you got in the post?

ReputationRep:
    Actually I got in contact with the accommod. office through email and they informed me that I am placed in Esslemont. They told me that i will shortly reveive the formal reply!Did you receive it by post?

Is it so crappy there??Do you think we can survive i heard also before such comments but I think we shouldn't dissapoint..is a cheap place and if we don't really like it we can move..

(Original post by Asteronnelar)
    should tell you at the end of the contract you got in the post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    Hey, thanks for your answer

That is good to know cos I was getting a bit worried about the whole induction thing. So will they send a letter/e-mail in due course?

I'm gonna be studying Management Studies, what about you?
    yeah you get an induction pack, possibly in about the next month or two. It will also have stuff about freshers etc. I'm doing Genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    Hey, thanks for your answer

That is good to know cos I was getting a bit worried about the whole induction thing. So will they send a letter/e-mail in due course?

I'm gonna be studying Management Studies, what about you?
    yeah you get an induction pack, possibly in about the next month or two. It will also have stuff about freshers etc. I'm doing Genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_f_1990)
    Nice one.

So you're gonna be going into third year in September?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I shall be third year/ Just hope I pass all these exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gent_man)
    Heyy!!

there me too ...don't know which room i have though :/
    Cool! Im 100D, lets hope there will be great parties to make up for it! Let me know when you find out what room your in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asteronnelar)
    I'm in Esslemont too. Its pretty rubbish but really cheap more money for nights out . I'm room 112B wbu?
    Yeah is suppose thats a plus point! Im in room 100D, i wonder how close we will be! Hope there is some maps to show me the layout of Hillhead because i have no idea what it looks like haha!

ReputationRep:
    im in new carnegie court room 24B XD cant wait!!!!

Tiana

(Original post by Tianamin)
    im in new carnegie court room 24B XD cant wait!!!!

Tiana
    We're really, REALLY close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura_f_1990)
    yeah I shall be third year/ Just hope I pass all these exams!
    Good luck! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming to Aberdeen tommorow to have a tour of the uni and will be staying overnight in the city. Can anyone recommend any good bars or places to check out in the evening? And being a slightly posh sounding Indian southerner, are there any bars I should avoid?

(Original post by gloved_hand)
    And being a slightly posh sounding Indian southerner, are there any bars I should avoid?
    You'll need to be very careful. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    You'll need to be very careful. :shock:
    I'm not too worried as I've often wandered around the centre of Nottingham alone in the small hours and that's supposed to the gun capital of the UK.

(Original post by gloved_hand)
    I'm not too worried as I've often wandered around the centre of Nottingham alone in the small hours and that's supposed to the gun capital of the UK.
    You thought Nottingham was bad? Wait until you have a mad Scotsman charging at you with a bloodied sword...

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greig_R)
    I have lived in Scotland all my life and you'd have to be a retard to think such idiotic things...You are going to Leeds, thats 100x worse than Aberdeen , and tbh most people on this site would be glad to see you get attacked.
    Never a truer word said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    You thought Nottingham was bad? Wait until you have a mad Scotsman charging at you with a bloodied sword...

:afraid:
    You are a terrible troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACAC)
    Never a truer word said.
    Im sorry man, i just really don't like that guy.

ReputationRep:
    Please guys, is it that hard to blacklist him? Just literally ignore him and we all will be much happier!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.