Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greig_R)
    Im sorry man, i just really don't like that guy.
    Huh? I was agreeing with you! I hate that horrible little **** too. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACAC)
    Huh? I was agreeing with you! I hate that horrible little **** too. :mad:
    Yh i misread haha hes a wee **** anyway

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Aberdeen at the moment! I have to say I was a little dissapointed by the days visit. The campus seemed claustrophobically small, the tour guide kept going on about rankings and most dissapointingly of all the English Proffesor I met with spent ages talking about stuff which I already knew and then looked annoyed when I asked specific questions and concerns with the course.
    The City itself seems quite nice though, I like the grey granite buildings although the city does does seem to be arranged in very long streets. Also I don't know if this is just bad luck on my part but there seems to be an inordinate amount of dog poo on the streets. Pick it up people!
    A final tip, the Bauhaus hotel is very nice!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, poo on the streets - surely it will help me feel @home

ReputationRep:
    Am I going to be stuck with rubbish accommodation if I've got a conditional offer despite applying online after about 15minutes after it opened?

ReputationRep:
    As it seems that I will be studying at Abdeen this year, I just want to say hello to all of you
    My name is Martin, I'm from Poland, and we'll see about rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mammix)
    As it seems that I will be studying at Abdeen this year, I just want to say hello to all of you
    My name is Martin, I'm from Poland, and we'll see about rest.
    Hi
    I'm Frida and I will be studying at Aberdeen to. What course will you be doing?

ReputationRep:
    History, if I will be in a mood I will take also a language course (Russian maybe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FusedJoe)
    Am I going to be stuck with rubbish accommodation if I've got a conditional offer despite applying online after about 15minutes after it opened?
    My friend had a conditional last year and was in NCC accomodation so you never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mammix)
    History, if I will be in a mood I will take also a language course (Russian maybe)
    Shut up, you in Aberdeen? What happened to Edinburgh and other plans? Oh, and it's good to see you here, can't quite believe my eyes

ReputationRep:
    Hi Asia Edy rejected me (even when I had 41 predicted...), but rest of plans is the same

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone else in Hector?

ReputationRep:
    My main concern is that if I miss my Glasgow offer, although I'll definitely be into Aberdeen thanks to the unconditional, what do I do about accomodation? Will I have to get private accom? Or do they leave some back for those of us who have it as their insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    My main concern is that if I miss my Glasgow offer, although I'll definitely be into Aberdeen thanks to the unconditional, what do I do about accomodation? Will I have to get private accom? Or do they leave some back for those of us who have it as their insurance?
    They don't even give the conditional people their accommodation until they've met their offer, so there'll be plenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirty Dream Number Two)
    They don't even give the conditional people their accommodation until they've met their offer, so there'll be plenty.
    Ah ok thanks for reassuring me.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for accommodation 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back Sent them an email to ask what to do about it and whether I should have had something in the post.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Got my accommadation back and I am in Adam Smith...I don't undersdtand if it is catered or not? Any help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia_287)
    Hey guys,
    Got my accommadation back and I am in Adam Smith...I don't undersdtand if it is catered or not? Any help?

i THINK thats catered?! you should phone up and ask the accomodation office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia_287)
    Hey guys,
    Changing to self catered for next year.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I am so confused lol! Really hope it is self catering because I want to live with other people and not just in my own little box room!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.