(Original post by michey)
    Anyone in South House?
    Yes !!! what room for you ?

ReputationRep:
    anyone in fyfe house?
    im in room G15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marty_od)
    Hey, i know what you mean about moving and feling a bit nervous although im from just utside glasgow so your moving so much further away from home than i am but i think everyone feels kinda the same really, im sure when freshers week kicks in everyones nerves will be fine!
    Mhhh.. thanks - now I feel better.. knowing I'm not going to the Monster Inc. but to a place where live PEOPLE )))))))

All the best! {}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marty_od)
    anyone in hectre boece court?
    My boyfriend room 28somethingC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elodie736)
    Yes !!! what room for you ?
    191f you?

ReputationRep:
    204 C

ReputationRep:
    hey im staying in esslemont, and ive heard that its a pretty rough area. I live in a bad area in northern ireland lol, so if its anything like here i'll be grand. Its just considering its in the same country that produced Glasgow (lol no offence), im a bit worried now.

ReputationRep:
    How did you receive your accommodation contract? Via regular or e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    I received it via regular post.

However, I still don't have acceptance letter. Is there anyone who received it in hard copy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didi89)
    I received it via regular post.

However, I still don't have acceptance letter. Is there anyone who received it in hard copy?
    Strangely, I received it via email and I seriously suspect that I haven't received all mentioned documents attached. How to know if it's not some kind of major misunderstanding?

ReputationRep:
    you should contact with the office and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    hey, anyone have esslemont halls accommodation pics/link for thread which does? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidglebe)
    hey im staying in esslemont, and ive heard that its a pretty rough area. I live in a bad area in northern ireland lol, so if its anything like here i'll be grand. Its just considering its in the same country that produced Glasgow (lol no offence), im a bit worried now.
    Every City or even town will have its bad areas im from Dumfries, south scotland and some parts are an absolute ********* lol but aberdeen will have junkies ect as every city (in scotland and england anyway lol) do, but the majority of folk will be friendly and sociable, i wudnt worry pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greig_R)
    Every City or even town will have its bad areas im from Dumfries, south scotland and some parts are an absolute ********* lol but aberdeen will have junkies ect as every city (in scotland and england anyway lol) do, but the majority of folk will be friendly and sociable, i wudnt worry pal
    lol thanks

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen University...tut tut :naughty:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-10845725

(Original post by Scotland & Ireland)
    Aberdeen University...tut tut :naughty:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-10845725
    **** happens.

ReputationRep:
    lucky (or not so lucky) kids!

Mistakes happen. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tianamin)
    im in new carnegie court room 24B XD cant wait!!!!

Tiana
    I'm in 23a, I'm assuming that we're neighbours??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm on an exchange from Canada this year and I'm going to be living in Esslemont House - 96D. I was wondering if anyone else here will be in the same halls.

Aley

ReputationRep:
    I am in Esslemont too..91E room...probably in the same building..what are you studying?I'm doing psychology

(Original post by Aleyhg)
    Hi,

I'm on an exchange from Canada this year and I'm going to be living in Esslemont House - 96D. I was wondering if anyone else here will be in the same halls.

Aley

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.