Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the world spins madly on.)
    that looks too good to be true! what're you studying? (: i just got my welcome pack this morning; it wasn't the most welcoming i have to say.
    I'm studying Economics, im currently in the middle east on holiday (can you believe it?!)... I'm in the old fire station, just as little annecdote for you aha!

Yeah i want to find out my official reading list... this website looks somewhat unofficial aha.. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luigistar)
    I'm studying Economics, im currently in the middle east on holiday (can you believe it?!)... I'm in the old fire station, just as little annecdote for you aha!

Yeah i want to find out my official reading list... this website looks somewhat unofficial aha.. x
    surprisingly enough, i can believe it.. how exciting, where abouts are you?! i'm in the mealmarket exchange, so not too far away!
    do we just find out our reading lists when we get there? my course isn't even on the website, so i'm not gonna trust that.
    actually, we should stop spamming the thread haha i'll pm you (: x

ReputationRep:

Ah, someone who studies economics and is ALSO in the Old fire station!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the world spins madly on.)
    yea it's agessss, like a 5 hour drive i think! oh god, is hector boece bad? don't worry, pop round mine for a brew if your accommodation is a hell hole

Ha yeahh we may just have to do that :P when are you going up to aberdeen ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbybarnyard)
    Ha yeahh we may just have to do that :P when are you going up to aberdeen ?
    i'm moving in on sunday 19th you? i'm getting nervous now, i know i'm gonna get horrifically lost for at least the first few weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by papa-ya)
    milusia, where are you staying?
    I'm renting a flat with two other students.

ReputationRep:
    Im well excited for freshers week anyone heard wheres going to be good this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKM96)
    Ah, someone who studies economics and is ALSO in the Old fire station!

Yepp im in the old fire station, whereabouts are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yepp im in the old fire station, whereabouts are you?
    Block C 260A (old fire station)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzzay1990)
    Im well excited for freshers week anyone heard wheres going to be good this year?
    ORIGIN!

ReputationRep:
    Still no welcome pack for me!

And, I'm yet to sort out accommodation.

FML :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone could tell me who should I e-mail to ask about the pack?

Still no welcome pack for me either. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i recieved today!You will too soon..but if you want to get in contact with smn mail to the recruitment and admissions office..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gent_man)
    i recieved today!You will too soon..but if you want to get in contact with smn mail to the recruitment and admissions office..
    What did you receive exactly?

Because I got a freshers pack today but I'm sure there is a separate 'welcome' pack which gives details on the meeting with the advisor etc.

ReputationRep:
    it's a small envelope with some guidance information, a prospectus for the freshers and details about the meeting with the advisor!I think we're talking about the same

ReputationRep:
    I just checked my mailbox and found the certificate of acceptance in it. With this speed I should get the pack around Easter :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gent_man)
    it's a small envelope with some guidance information, a prospectus for the freshers and details about the meeting with the advisor!I think we're talking about the same
    No... I think it's different.

The one I received is purely for freshers events... brochures from nightclubs, freshers wristband, map etc but no information about a meeting etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKM96)
    Block C 260A (old fire station)
    sweeet.. not sur about all these blocks.. aha but im in block b 260 L.. sounds close!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when we get our reading list?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.