Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Regarding the age issue... I started Uni when I was 17 because I went to Uni after finishing 5th year!

Also, glad to tell you that I've finally received my 'welcome' letter so all that is left now is to organise accommodation :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    Regarding the age issue... I started Uni when I was 17 because I went to Uni after finishing 5th year!

Also, glad to tell you that I've finally received my 'welcome' letter so all that is left now is to organise accommodation
    only got a week buddy. hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    only got a week buddy. hurry up!
    Indeed mate! Going to be a bit of a mad rush tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed mate! Going to be a bit of a mad rush tbh!
    where are you coming from dude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    where are you coming from dude?
    Not too far away mate...

East Coast of Scotland... live about 60 miles away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Yeah, we have 14 years if you count reception.

I'm bricking it too.

haha.. yeahhh and i dont know if anyoen will be in my flat/ if they will be good flat mates... jeeeze i'd hate to spend a year with some idiots and be like erghhhhh.. aha:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    What is the welcome letter supposed to bring? And another question - is torrent sharing completely banned as I'm using it for much more things that getting illegal stuff.

(Original post by bozhkov)
    And another question - is torrent sharing completely banned as I'm using it for much more things that getting illegal stuff.
    I wouldn't risk it. :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    No torrents? What?

Not that I use them...

Still haven't got my wristband and stuff.

No torrents? What?

Don't look surprised.

(Original post by Colonel Busnahan)
    Same. But I did get the letter containing my advisor appointment today.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having troubles viewing the timetable? I was able to login, but no timetable was available.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received any of the letters:-s, hope they will come before leaving for uni)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bozhkov)
    Anyone having troubles viewing the timetable? I was able to login, but no timetable was available.
    Same, I don't think we'll get the timetables before at least the 20th September.

ReputationRep:
    Same, I don't think we'll get the timetables before at least the 20th September.
    You wont really know your timetable until you have an advisors appointment which is sometime during freshers' week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    You wont really know your timetable until you have an advisors appointment which is sometime during freshers' week.
    Indeed which is pretty much what I said :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed which is pretty much what I said :cool:
    Indeed, but the use of 'think' showed a bit of uncertainty in there. :p:

Handy link for anybody that's interested is the weekly timetable. I found it easier to use once you have the courses sorted out. http://www.abdn.ac.uk/mycourses/timetable/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Indeed, but the use of 'think' showed a bit of uncertainty in there. :p:

Handy link for anybody that's interested is the weekly timetable. I found it easier to use once you have the courses sorted out. http://www.abdn.ac.uk/mycourses/timetable/
    True...

ReputationRep:

Me neither. And I think I'll nedd them
    Only 5 days left 'til I leave home:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think I read somewhere that they aren't sent out to foreign based students. They get given them on arrival instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesperSkibby)
    I think I read somewhere that they aren't sent out to foreign based students. They get given them on arrival instead.
    I've emailed to the ERASMUS Unit, and they said that they have posted the intro packs, but I haven't received one either.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.