Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    I think these are given out in the first lecture of each module.
    Thanks, man.

ReputationRep:
    I found mine on student portal -> timetable -> teaching timetable. There is nothing there cause the page displays only current week, but there's this "press here" link which should take you to the actual timetable for the whole year.

ReputationRep:
    That whole year timetable is hard to figure out.

ReputationRep:
    It is, but better to have this than none, right?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose, thoiugh it looks like I have some sort of quadruple clash.

ReputationRep:
    You can check if there are timetable clashes with lectures in the following link: http://cmis.admin.abdn.ac.uk/CMISMain.htm
    From there just click the 'Course combinations'-button on the bottom left side of the page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I suppose, thoiugh it looks like I have some sort of quadruple clash.
    If it is the same course running at the same time/day it may be that group A goes to the first, group B to the next and so on.

ReputationRep:
    I'll check it on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Just focus on the lecture slots just now, as the other things are workgroups/tutorials/lab/computer practicals which you sign up to in the lectures, and wont be starting until at least the second week.

ReputationRep:
    Oh c**p, I just realised that two of my lectures (international relations and international law) are both at the same time. To make things worse, they are on Monday morning. So basically I am now screwed. Already e-mailed my tutor, but seeing that it's weekend there isn't much to do. Anyone got any bright ideas or just comforting words?

ReputationRep:
    I have the same. Good idea is to choose one and attend it

ReputationRep:
    Choose one of them that you would really like to study and attend that lecture as you can't study both if they have lecture at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone elses timetable not up yet? I went to my adviser meeting on Tuesday and chose all my courses and my flatmate went on the same day, is doing almost all the same subjects and hers is up .

ReputationRep:
    Mine isn't up either... Maybe on Monday? I just hope so at least!
    Had my advisor meeting on Tuesday as well btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Is anyone elses timetable not up yet? I went to my adviser meeting on Tuesday and chose all my courses and my flatmate went on the same day, is doing almost all the same subjects and hers is up .
    Try to see it using another browser, or even another computer. I still can't see my timetable on my laptop, but i can on my girlfriend's laptop...so, maybe is just a software problem

(Original post by Lucantoni)
    Choose one of them that you would really like to study and attend that lecture as you can't study both if they have lecture at the same time.
    But wasn't the whole point in choosing these modules was that they didn't have any timetable clashes? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    How do you sort out clashes?

ReputationRep:
    How do you sort out clashes?

See your adviser or send him/her an email explaining the situation and asking what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucantoni)
    See your adviser or send him/her an email explaining the situation and asking what to do.
    Thanks, man. Done.

Think I've already missed a lecture though :dry:

Thanks, man. Done.

Think I've already missed a lecture though :dry:
    Look on your student portal again. I did this morning and noticed it had changed into more understandable terms, and went to my lecture this morning.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.