Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else love Frijj milkshakes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'm besotted with them. Especially the Mint Chocolate flavour. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate Fudge Brownie ftw !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    Chocolate Fudge Brownie ftw !
    :coma: Please.

ReputationRep:
    The Xtreme plain chocolate one was amazing, as was the white chocolate one. They need to bring them back and get rid of the stupid simpsons flavours!

ReputationRep:
    Meh... are they even still selling the Mint Choc flavour, or was that just a limited edition? :confused:

A pity I haven't seen White Choc Frijjs in ages. They were orgasmic. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Meh... are they even still selling the Mint Choc flavour, or was that just a limited edition? :confused:

A pity I haven't seen White Choc Frijjs in ages. They were orgasmic. :coma:
    The only ones i've ever seen in stores recently are chocolate, strawberry, banana and the fudge brownie. Tried the white chocolate once and wasn't impressed sorry

ReputationRep:
    i used to think it was friji

then i realised its frijj :p:

mines just boring old banana, i love the banana milkshake

EDIT: and vanilla :coma:

ReputationRep:
    At 50p yes, at £1.10 or whatever stupid price they are now... no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    The only ones i've ever seen in stores recently are chocolate, strawberry, banana and the fudge brownie. Tried the white chocolate once and wasn't impressed sorry
    me too

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    they used to be 48 p in tesco express then they realised they were selling about 55 a day and jacked the price to £1.09

ReputationRep:
    Heaven on earth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steeps)
    At 50p yes, at £1.10 or whatever stupid price they are now... no.
    There's a Sainsbury's near me that sells them for just 57p. :confused:

But maybe they're the exception -- it's the only place I've bought Frijjs from recently...

ReputationRep:
    I always Freeze it then put in fridge

Tastey!

ReputationRep:
    There was a mint choc one? Damn, I must've missed that one. Just had the Cookie Dough one the other day. Not what I expected though!

ReputationRep:
    I tried the cookie dough flavour recently, but it seemed a bit bland to me. :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    There's a Sainsbury's near me that sells them for just 57p. :confused:

But maybe they're the exception -- it's the only place I've bought Frijjs from recently...
    Yep they're constantly on offer in Sainsbury's, I should know I work there. Always buy one after work!

ReputationRep:
    It's official, then: all Frijj lovers, head to Sainsbury's. :p:

Then watch as the price is hiked up to £2.05. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always a fatboy when they have the buy one get one free offers. Banana and Vanilla are SO good. I'm a bit scared of the really sickly sounding ones like the Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough...am i missing out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PirateFlag)
    I'm always a fatboy when they have the buy one get one free offers. Banana and Vanilla are SO good. I'm a bit scared of the really sickly sounding ones like the Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough...am i missing out?
    In the case of Fudge Brownie at least, YES!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.