Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just had a strawberry one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Hah, brilliant, didn't even know you could order it online.
    Neither did I, until I typed 'Mint Choc Frijj' into Google. :p:

ReputationRep:
    they were on offer in morrisons last week - big bottles for 50p i got a few chocolate brownie and cookie dough drinks in the fridge as a treat

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the strawberry flavoured ones. Wouldn't mind trying the mint choc, sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I tried the Cookie Dough one again today. Actually liked it better the second time.

ReputationRep:
    when they are half price i live on them but when they put the price back to over a quid i give up, i am tottally addicted to the chocolate one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighthesim)
    when they are half price i live on them but when they put the price back to over a quid i give up, i am tottally addicted to the chocolate one though.
    I agree with that - it used to be good when they were about 80p but now they're somert like £1.10 so I usually wait until they're on special offer.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate fudge brownie :coma:
    Wasn't impressed with the cookie dough though.

ReputationRep:
    Totally love them! Choclote fudge brownie

:ymca: dunno y i put this on here i just wanted 2 c wat it looked like

ReputationRep:
    They used to do a raspberry donut one that I loved. I don't like the vanilla one much - too bland but the cookie dough one is nice enough.

ReputationRep:
    I thought these were really healthy? Quite low in calories from what I remember?! :eek: *looks down at tummy*

ReputationRep:
    I think they are healthy being as though most of it is milk?!

ReputationRep:
    I love the Frijj milkshakes! Love:

- Chocolate (just the normal one), and
    - Banana

I don't like any of the others too much though

ReputationRep:
    Love them but I can never finish the thing!

I love the brownie one though, it's feels like a heart-attack when you've had one! hehe

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.