Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasted-lion)
    How do we get to sleep now?
    we don't. all night party gogo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xei)
    Are other people getting errors when accessing the statement of results pdf?
    me

ReputationRep:
    Yay, 1,1! Can anyone download the statement of results? I keep getting a server error, but I really want to download them now in case it's a mistake and they're different in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xei)
    Are other people getting errors when accessing the statement of results pdf?
    Yeah I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Apparently I massively overestimated myself. I got a 3 in STEP II, to which my reaction was basically :lolwut:

I can only imagine that one or more of my answers were simply flat-out wrong. On the upside, I can now be fairly certain that I'm going to my insurance.
    We can hope, we can hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    You don't I'm afraid. There is a no remark policy so there would be little point (except to frustrate people who missed out by a couple of marks).
    Congratulations Mr. M Junior!

*lurking in the Step Thread because friend got his STEP results, hehe*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by around)
    I jsut drank half a glass of vodka striaght - party time!

ReputationRep:
    Not quite yet, I could've screwed up an A-level.

ReputationRep:
    I can access the statement of results.

ReputationRep:
    I have no alcohol. Dry party anyone?

i feel so lonesome now :<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonofdot)
    I jsut drank half a glass of vodka striaght - party time!
    I guess that bottle of JD over on my desk has been there a while...

ReputationRep:
    3/3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    I can access the statement of results.
    Hmm, I get this:

(Original post by The website)
    Site Error

Oops, there is an internal error.

Sorry, but you will have to hit the back button on your browser to go back to the previous page.
    Alternatively you can return to the site's home page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    We can hope, we can hope!
    I doubt I can - my offer was effectively AAA with two at 90%. I got AAA with one at 90% because I had an off day during the maths exam. :p: I was relying on STEP to redeem me, and having failed my offer twice now, I don't see them taking that too kindly.

It is slightly annoying that, because I got AAAA, had I applied to another college (and got through interview, of course) I would still be in with a fighting (or possibly certain) chance. On the other hand, I just want Track to update and it all to be over, now. I've been in limbo since the Scottish results came out over a fortnight ago. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I Got A u :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    Even worse than expected, 3-U. That's the worst so far, do I get a wooden spoon?
    I beat you. U-U.

Still, the way I see it that's only 5 hours of lesons and 6 hours of exam wasted :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    People having difficulty accessing their statement of results: mine wasn't working in Firefox, but did in Internet Explorer. YMMV.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I can - my offer was effectively AAA with two at 90%. I got AAA with one at 90% because I had an off day during the maths exam. :p: I was relying on STEP to redeem me, and having failed my offer twice now, I don't see them taking that too kindly.

It is slightly annoying that, because I got AAAA, had I applied to another college (and got through interview, of course) I would still be in with a fighting (or possibly certain) chance. On the other hand, I just want Track to update and it all to be over, now. I've been in limbo since the Scottish results came out over a fortnight ago. :o:
    Well, if you got three-A's you should automatically be put into the pool. All hope is not lost! You sound like a good applicant (and a potential competitor for a place ). Did you do okay on STEP III?

ReputationRep:
    People having difficulty accessing their statement of results: mine wasn't working in Firefox, but did in Internet Explorer. YMMV.
    Blasted Firefox/IE compatibility.

ReputationRep:
    I have no alcohol. Dry party anyone?

i feel so lonesome now :<
    I have the alcohol and i was already drunk but now im getting drunkwr!!!!!

F£CK YEAH!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.