Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    Well, if you got three-A's you should automatically be put into the pool. All hope is not lost! You sound like a good applicant (and a potential competitor for a place ).
    Oh dear. I do hope the summer pool doesn't take nearly as long as the winter one did for some people. Thanks, though

Did you do okay on STEP III?
    U. That, however, was more than expected! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got my statement of results in firefox, so i don't think it's that

ReputationRep:
    I got my statement of results without the error now.

I printed it immediately because it's official and I'm scared that they messed up. :0

ReputationRep:
    I got an S! :woo: Now to do it again, twice, next year... can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I got me a 1,1

more than happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Oh dear. I do hope the summer pool doesn't take nearly as long as the winter one did for some people. Thanks, though

U. That, however, was more than expected! :p:
    Haha, it seems that we have identical results then! I think the pool runs Friday till 1pm, so hopefully people in it can ring up/be rung/whatever after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    Haha, it seems that we have identical results then! I think the pool runs Friday till 1pm, so hopefully people in it can ring up/be rung/whatever after that.
    Is it just me or does it look like us CS w/ Maths people are getting bashed into the ground compared to the just maths people?

Perhaps it's because we don't care about it that much :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Is it just me or does it look like us CS w/ Maths people are getting bashed into the ground compared to the just maths people?

On the whole, it looks like we did. :P

I wish I'd taken all those hours I put into STEP and picked up a new hobby. ha.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by ukdragon37)

You're just letting the side down :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    On the whole, it looks like we did. :P

I wish I'd taken all those hours I put into STEP and picked up a new hobby. ha.
    I hope someone has a recording of that open day talk by Dr. Dodgson (hey TheUnbeliever, get out your notes). If Cambridge reject us en masse because of STEP we can say he told us we can choose another option

Seriously though, this is still horrible

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what my PIN is !!! Dam annoying.

Congrats to those who have got their offer and hopefully some success for those who are taking a year out and reaplying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    You're just letting the side down :p:
    You got the 1s you were looking for, as expected? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Rep will be coming out to many people over the next week but todays has already gone :shifty: jessw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    I got an S! :woo: I saw lots of positive results! Congrats to those :woo: Commiserations to those disappointed with their results :console:
    well done. hope this decides your uni choice for you p.s. come on msn so i can give you an emoticon hug!!!1

ReputationRep:
    sorry those who didn't make their offers... :(
    we need to have a maths meet at cambridge (sorry muon) now, for all of us who got in, can't wait to see you all in october!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, just checked my results to see that I got a 1, 1. I just can't believe it, I've been absolutely convinced I would get a 2, 2 for 2 months and had accepted that I was going to Warwick, this is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maltodextrin)
    Oh my god, just checked my results to see that I got a 1, 1. I just can't believe it, I've been absolutely convinced I would get a 2, 2 for 2 months and had accepted that I was going to Warwick, this is amazing!
    yay! congratulatioos!

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I was literally (literally!) 100% sure I'd got 1,2 or less and was praying for the pool. It's beyond anything I could have imagined to get straight in!

:V :V :V

(btw who fell for my Borat thing...) :l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonofdot)
    sorry those who didn't make their offers... :(
    we need to have a maths meet at cambridge (sorry muon) now, for all of us who got in, can't wait to see you all in october!!
    Its ok. I was fully expecting to come to cambridge. I'm sure that someone can house me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xei)
    Me too, I was literally (literally!) 100% sure I'd got 1,2 or less and was praying for the pool. It's beyond anything I could have imagined to get straight in!

:V :V :V

(btw who fell for my Borat thing...) :l
    moi. My stomach leapt and i camr out in amajour sweat...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.