Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha I apologise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xei)
    Haha I apologise.
    no need now

ReputationRep:
    Thanks sonofdot! Xei you're applying to Queens' as well aren't you? I hope they haven't messed everyones results up lol. I swear as hard as I tried I could not add up all my potential marks to achieve the boundaries for a 1, it's going to be pretty embarassing when I tell my friends I actually got what I needed to get into Cambridge after I told them it was impossible!

ReputationRep:
    Woop, got in with a S,1 in II and III. So happy! Anyone know if we get to find out are exact marks?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by chrisRawesome)
    Woop, got in with a S,1 in II and III. So happy! Anyone know if we get to find out are exact marks?
    It appears that we don't unfortunately, which means that my and sonofdot's rivalry over STEP II will never be resolved, since we got the same grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisRawesome)
    apparently schoolss find them out, so you may find out tomorrow!

nd congratulations - see you in october!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    It appears that we don't unfortunately, which means that my and sonofdot's rivalry over STEP II will never be resolved, since we got the same grade
    really? oh... still, there's always fp2/3...
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by sonofdot)
    really? oh... still, there's always fp2/3...
    According to Mr M, who has seen the centre part of the results, we don't get the mark breakdown. I think FP3 will be the main battleground since we both self-taught it and semi-buggered-up the same question (though in different parts).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maltodextrin)
    Thanks sonofdot! Xei you're applying to Queens' as well aren't you? I hope they haven't messed everyones results up lol. I swear as hard as I tried I could not add up all my potential marks to achieve the boundaries for a 1, it's going to be pretty embarassing when I tell my friends I actually got what I needed to get into Cambridge after I told them it was impossible!
    Yeah me too! How bizarre...

I really am treating these things tentatively because I'm so surprised. The first halves of the induction question and that question about making a polynomial must've gotten me a LOT more marks than I thought...

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I feel the infaltable sumo suits coming out!!!

regarding sonofdot and noudiu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    According to Mr M, who has seen the centre part of the results, we don't get the mark breakdown. I think FP3 will be the main battleground since we both self-taught it and semi-buggered-up the same question (though in different parts).
    still, we can orbably fing our step ii results when (i can now say that with confidence!!!!) we et to cambridge, so...

[email protected] we are 2nd most popular thread tonight, well done all! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I got S, 1 in I and II.
    Well done Jess. :hugs:

And congrats to everyone else who got the grades they needed.

ReputationRep:
    still, we can orbably fing our step ii results when (i can now say that with confidence!!!!) we et to cambridge, so...
    I'm guessing by your spelling that you're appropriately drunk! :p:

ReputationRep:
    SS over here (II/III). Congrats to all who made their offers.

ReputationRep:
    S,1 im happy hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    I'm guessing by your spelling that you're appropriately drunk! :p:
    half a bottle of smirnoff has disappeared in the last hor, i don't knoe what you mean... :p:

ReputationRep:
    half a bottle of smirnoff has disappeared in the last hor, i don't knoe what you mean... :p:
    I feel somewhat similar with my carling"!!!!!

and congrats!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I thought there was something odd about your posting style...

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all who made their offers, and to those who didn't; trust me, life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm I am much more sophisticated. I have drunk 4 glasses of wine and 2 ciders and I can spell properly!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.