Track just updated!

I got in!

I'm going to fecking Cambridge man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xei)
    Track just updated!

I got in!

I'm going to fecking Cambridge man!
    my sentiments exactly! see you in october!

I woke up at 6, feeling completely sober and not at all hungover! Now I reckon I should try and get some more sleep before the formality of getting my results!

ReputationRep:
    My track's updated, too! Woooo! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hah I didn't sleep at all last night, I just went for a walk in the woods at sunrise... then I got back and... oh Lord.

Congratulations everybody who made it! See you in October!

I should bloody well think so too I spent more time on STEP papers than I did on all five of my A Levels put together.

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed place! at Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    1,2. Which means I thought I had missed my offer last night, but this morning on UCAS "Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed."

ReputationRep:
    I got S,1 on STEP I and II.

Had they stuck with 'anyone in the top octile on paper II gets an S', I might just have been in the running for S,S. Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.

(!!!)

I'm fancying a meet sometime in freshers week, sound like a plan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Alt)
    Congratulations! Your place at University of Cambridge (C05) to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.

(!!!)

I'm fancying a meet sometime in freshers week, sound like a plan?
    Maybe a new thread so we don't have to inflict the details on anyone who missed their offer?

ReputationRep:
    Fair point, apologies.

ReputationRep:
    I got a place at Cambridge!

But my login to the results system doesn't work so I don't know how well I did... oh well, 1,1 I presume so all is well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    I'm not sure what the conclusion of the discussion was before about whether our centres/teachers find out our raw marks out of 120, but I just emailed Cambridge Assessment, and they replied saying that they do have the marks out of 120. :erm:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ghosh-5 - do you know whether the centres have the raw marks available now, online? (I.e. presumably on the csv files of the results for all candidates from that centre).

ReputationRep:
    I asked my exams office, they said they didn't have the marks yet. Could just be them being useless though.

ReputationRep:
    i got 1,1 in II,III
    **** you oxford haha

ReputationRep:
    I somehow managed to get an S/S which means I've been accepted.

I'm very happy with this result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dadeyemi)
    I somehow managed to get an S/S which means I've been accepted.

I'm very happy with this result.
    Congrats to you!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i got a 2,2
    cambridge is showing as conditional
    my insurance is showing as unconditional

I have none of this 'Congratulations! Your place at University of ? to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

what does this mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RageC)
    i got a 2,2

I have none of this 'Congratulations! Your place at University of ? to study Mathematics (G100) has been confirmed.'

what does this mean
    Phone them would probably be best, and ask if you've been accepted/pooled etc.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by RageC)
    i got a 2,2

what does this mean
    It means you should ring them up and beg ASAP: you're either in the Summer Pool or they're still considering your application (i.e. because you slipped your STEP offer).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.