Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how much id you get?? i'm going to take it in september , that's why i wanna know !!

thanks!!

xx

ReputationRep:
    I got 82pts. (iBT)
    Yeah I KNOW its NOT MUCH because I ACCIDENTALLY skipped the WHOLE writing part by pushing the 'forward' button too often, I immediately asked the administrator to return, but he said that wouldn't be possible.
    So well, lost 20points and unis such as UCL/KCL wouldn't let me in (Leeds requires 83...).. and well, 250€ for each test+sending results? Lol no, I'm happy now.

THIS TEST SUCKS, anyway.

er.. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks anyway!! what a shame !!! you could have got a lot more!!! I thought about it this morning (click something wrong) and i got a little freaked out!! 80 is a good mark though.

xx

ReputationRep:
    I got 109 (ibt), it was easier than I thought.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    i'm a little nervous about the writing and speaking part!! are they really hard?

ReputationRep:
    116 (ibt)... actually a pretty easy test i would say.
    the writing isn't all that hard, and the speaking is just really about speaking constantly, don't stop to think. Just show that you can speak good english,a dn that is best shown when spoken (rather than thinking to much:P).

Good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.