Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to get from waterloo station to waterloo east station? Watch

ReputationRep:
    as the thread title says..

ReputationRep:
    Follow the signs, perhaps?

I think there is a bridge/walkway which takes you over the Waterloo east tracks to reach the station.

EDIT:
    'Waterloo East station can be reached via the stairs, escalator or lift next to Burger King and opposite platforms 11 and 12. Waterloo East provides services to south east London, Kent and East Sussex. The station is operated by South Eastern trains. '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    as the thread title says..

Clicky Map

This map, from Network Rail, shows the layout of the main concourse of Waterloo Station.

Notice that opposite Platforms 10 and 11, there is a sign that says "to Waterloo East Station" - this is well signposted on Waterloo station, and is an escalator that takes you to a footlink bridge over to Waterloo East.

Can't go wrong from there.

ReputationRep:
    Walk. Crazy idea, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Walk. Crazy idea, I know.
    :mfing:

to the others, thanks for the replies. I rarely go to Waterloo, so wasn't sure how near it was.

ReputationRep:
    go east

ReputationRep:
    It's all in one self-contained building, as people say, just follow the signs, it's fairly simple to get between the two

ReputationRep:
    Um, walk. The fact that they are both in Waterloo is terrifyingly complicated, I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undiscovery)
    Um, walk. The fact that they are both in Waterloo is terrifyingly complicated, I know...
    what the f*** is your problem?
    I live near a town in which has two stations, both conveniently named the same, but with a different ending, like Waterloo East. The walk between both is about 30 minutes.

Yes, they are both called Waterloo, and i was quite sure they'd be nearby. But i didn't want to get there with bags and a suitcase to find out it's a long walk. I'd rather quickly type in a question here an get a quick response.

It's a simple question. Why bother replying if you're going to be a prick about it? Why bother even entering the thread when you can clearly tell from the title that it's going to result in you typing a pointless, up yourself reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Why bother replying if you're going to be a prick about it?
    Just by looking at a map you can see Waterloo is just opposite Waterloo East Station. Did you really expect someone to suggest a bus route to facilitate the connection?

ReputationRep:
    How sad it is that some individuals have to react so negatively to a simple request for help.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by master66)
    How sad it is that some individuals have to react so negatively to a simple request for help.
    You may want to check the thread dates. You've just bumped a 7 year old thread.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.