how to get from waterloo station to waterloo east station?

Watch
the wolf at the door
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
as the thread title says..
TheTallOne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Follow the signs, perhaps?

I think there is a bridge/walkway which takes you over the Waterloo east tracks to reach the station.

EDIT:
'Waterloo East station can be reached via the stairs, escalator or lift next to Burger King and opposite platforms 11 and 12. Waterloo East provides services to south east London, Kent and East Sussex. The station is operated by South Eastern trains. '
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the wolf at the door)
as the thread title says..

Clicky Map

This map, from Network Rail, shows the layout of the main concourse of Waterloo Station.

Notice that opposite Platforms 10 and 11, there is a sign that says "to Waterloo East Station" - this is well signposted on Waterloo station, and is an escalator that takes you to a footlink bridge over to Waterloo East.

Can't go wrong from there.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Walk. Crazy idea, I know.
the wolf at the door
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pink Bullets)
Walk. Crazy idea, I know.
:mfing:

to the others, thanks for the replies. I rarely go to Waterloo, so wasn't sure how near it was.
Anon the 7th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
go east
DMed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's all in one self-contained building, as people say, just follow the signs, it's fairly simple to get between the two
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Um, walk. The fact that they are both in Waterloo is terrifyingly complicated, I know...
the wolf at the door
Rep:
?
(Original post by Undiscovery)
Um, walk. The fact that they are both in Waterloo is terrifyingly complicated, I know...
what the f*** is your problem?
I live near a town in which has two stations, both conveniently named the same, but with a different ending, like Waterloo East. The walk between both is about 30 minutes.

Yes, they are both called Waterloo, and i was quite sure they'd be nearby. But i didn't want to get there with bags and a suitcase to find out it's a long walk. I'd rather quickly type in a question here an get a quick response.

It's a simple question. Why bother replying if you're going to be a prick about it? Why bother even entering the thread when you can clearly tell from the title that it's going to result in you typing a pointless, up yourself reply?

Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the wolf at the door)
Why bother replying if you're going to be a prick about it?
Just by looking at a map you can see Waterloo is just opposite Waterloo East Station. Did you really expect someone to suggest a bus route to facilitate the connection?
master66
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How sad it is that some individuals have to react so negatively to a simple request for help.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by master66)
How sad it is that some individuals have to react so negatively to a simple request for help.
You may want to check the thread dates. You've just bumped a 7 year old thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (111)
59.68%
No (40)
21.51%
Not sure (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads